Pt Arthur is of great historical significance to European settlement in Australia. It is a place of great but haunting beauty.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
- 21st century education Asian Connections blogging conference presentations conferences COVID19 cybersafety eplanks eT@lking events flatclassroom projects global classroom global connections global projects global schools polycom reflections Remote learning skype skype in the classroom social networking Tech Talk Tuesday twitter Uncategorized videoconferencing virtual classrooms web 2.0 web2.0 web conferencing WIWOW
From the Past
- As Australia celebrates World Teacher Day, we came to school amidst bad storms, heavy rain, no power or internet, m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Joining more than 300 participants including virtual students and classrooms for eSmart week to learn more about Ga… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Our school will be participating in national #eSmartWeek Sept 6 -12: attending webinars and exploring some of the g… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Today, Fri 30th is International Friendship Day. Are you celebrating it in any way? #isteglobalpln #globaled #globalclassroom 5 months ago
- RT @ddonahoo: My latest project with @alannahmadeline launched today. A Gamer Guide for early primary kids and a video for parents - all… 5 months ago