Pt Arthur is of great historical significance to European settlement in Australia. It is a place of great but haunting beauty.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
- 21st century education Asian Connections Australia series awards blogging blogs conference presentations conferences cybersafety eplanks eT@lking events flatclassroom projects global classroom global projects global schools polycom professional development reflections skype social networking Tech Talk Tuesday twitter Uncategorized videoconferencing virtual classrooms web 2.0 web2.0 web conferencing WIWOW
From the Past
- @ackygirl @sarahprestridge @julielindsay To make global collaboration achievable/valued-essential to share the stories globally #accec2016 13 minutes ago
- There are many exciting stories to share collaborating globally & @julielindsay has so many to tell. Enjoy if at #accec2016 #globaled16 22 minutes ago
- Playing global #Kahoot with Taiwan & Sth Korea on The Paper Bag Princess. Thanks Lin-lin #globaled16 #asiaED https://t.co/e66TYHHiSr 2 weeks ago
- RT @penpln: Delightful Digital Scrapbook Project to circulate ping @murcha @mgraffin #connectedlearning #OpenPedagogy https://t.co/ghktyOqB… 3 weeks ago
- Can other teachers in Victorian schools make skype video/audio calls fr school. We could but not now. We can txt not call #vicpln @DETVic 3 weeks ago