Pt Arthur is of great historical significance to European settlement in Australia. It is a place of great but haunting beauty.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
- 21st century education Asian Connections awards blogging conference presentations conferences cybersafety eplanks eT@lking events flatclassroom projects global classroom global connections global projects global schools polycom professional development reflections skype skype in the classroom social networking Tech Talk Tuesday twitter Uncategorized videoconferencing virtual classrooms web 2.0 web2.0 web conferencing WIWOW
From the Past
- #isteglobalpln #globalclassroom #globaled #vicpln #aussieED twitter.com/ISTEglobalPLN/… 3 days ago
- @elemenous @martinlevins @julielindsay @art_cathyhunt I have students who enjoy responding to flipgrids from other countries 5 days ago
- Thanks @flipgrid for an amazing support team who provide almost immediate responses for those even in different tim… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @mariagalanis: If you’re going to #ISTE18 join us on The Great Global Scavenger Hunt on Monday, June 25th at 5:30pm! 🌏🌍🌎 This amazing sk… 2 weeks ago
- During the night, Hawkesdale and Warrong were warned to evacuate. I am safe in Warrnambool with my daughter. The gr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago