Proud to be the 2017 recipient of the Making IT Happen Award which honours outstanding educators and leaders who demonstrate extraordinary commitment, leadership, courage and persistence in improving digital learning opportunities for students. See Making IT Happen 2017 Awardees Read the article from the Warrambool Standard
Other awards received
- VCTA President’s Award 2015
- Global Classroom Lead Teacher 2012, 2013, 2014
- Nominee for Best Teacher Blog 2011, 2014, Lifetime Achievement 2014, 2015 in Edublogs Awards
- Innovator of the Month for April 2012, Innovate Here, DEECD
- ACCE Teacher/Educator of the Year 2012
- ICTEV Teacher/Educator of the Year 2012
- Victorian Information Technology Teachers Association (VITTA) Outstanding Secondary Teacher of the Year 2010
- Microsoft joint Innovative Teacher of the Year 2008 Victoria, Australia
- ICTEV Leader of the Year 2009
- Bailleu- Myer Rural Leadership Scholarship Winner 2009 ( Country Education Project)
- Australian Excellence in Teaching Award, 2009.
- Finalist in the Victorian Education and Early Childhood Development(DEECD) “most innovative curriculum awards” 2009 and “Outstanding Secondary Teacher Award 2010”.