Our school was selected for research into the use of the stylus together with the MS Surface Tablet. The title of the research was Inking the Thinking. Years 7 to 8 students were part of this research each having access to their own Surface Tablet. Selected staff were given a device by the school.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
- 21st century education Asian Connections awards blogging blogs conference presentations conferences cybersafety eplanks eT@lking events flatclassroom projects global classroom global connections global projects global schools polycom reflections skype skype in the classroom social networking Tech Talk Tuesday twitter Uncategorized videoconferencing virtual classrooms web2.0 web 2.0 web conferencing WIWOW
From the Past
- #globalclassroom #globaledchat twitter.com/pingusu3/statu… 11 hours ago
- This will be Dec 14th for Sydney/Melbourne Australia twitter.com/hsingmaster/st… 12 hours ago
- RT @ISTEglobalPLN: Not only does our #ISTEGlobalPLN love #collaboration, but we also love #celebration of others’ success. 🎉🎉 Congratulatio… 1 day ago
- A6: mobile apps for instant learning, connections especially for T's - including whatsapp (Sth Africa), viber (Eur… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- A6 Resources: Skype in the Classoorm; Tools: twitter, flipgrid, edmodo, skype, padlet, voicethread, ghangouts, goog… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago