Our school was selected for research into the use of the stylus together with the MS Surface Tablet. The title of the research was Inking the Thinking. Years 7 to 8 students were part of this research each having access to their own Surface Tablet. Selected staff were given a device by the school.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
- 21st century education Asian Connections Australia series awards blogging blogs conference presentations conferences cybersafety eplanks eT@lking events flatclassroom projects global classroom global projects global schools polycom reflections skype skype in the classroom social networking Tech Talk Tuesday twitter Uncategorized videoconferencing virtual classrooms web 2.0 web2.0 web conferencing WIWOW
From the Past
- Judging German students' Madi Gras costumes w teachers fr Ukraine France Kazakhstan Congrats @pingusu3 Amazing stuf… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- 13 senior students watching live streamed performance of #ATYP_Intersection Removing barriers of distance, cost, ef… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- Looking forward to linking up our rural isolated students from Hawkesdale, Victoria to #ATYP_Intersection performance at lunchtime today 1 week ago
- @PMCEducation Havent used VR much. Have google card and used some apps with that. Not much help - sorry #VirtualReality 1 week ago
- Interesting day to acknowledge - National Pizza Day nationaldaycalendar.com/national-pizza… Now, how could I use this with my business management class? 2 weeks ago