Our school was selected for research into the use of the stylus together with the MS Surface Tablet. The title of the research was Inking the Thinking. Years 7 to 8 students were part of this research each having access to their own Surface Tablet. Selected staff were given a device by the school.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
May 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 21st century education Asian Connections blogging conference presentations conferences COVID19 cybersafety eplanks eT@lking events flatclassroom projects global classroom global connections global projects global schools polycom reflections Remote learning skype skype in the classroom social networking Tech Talk Tuesday twitter Uncategorized videoconferencing virtual classrooms web 2.0 web2.0 web conferencing WIWOW
From the Past
- RT @ISTEglobalPLN: Starting on May 17, our #GlobalCollaborationSummit will begin-it's asynchronous! Thanks to #ISTEGlobalPLN chairs @Sean4… 3 days ago
- Please join us. It starts in 9 mins. #globaled #globalclassrooms twitter.com/LottieDowlingN… 3 weeks ago
- RT @ISTEglobalPLN: 🎉We want to celebrate you at our #ISTE21 #ISTEGlobalPLN playground, "Will you learn with me?" To submit, complete both… 3 weeks ago
- RT @elemenous: I'm discussing “Edtech’s Impact on Global Education” with @LottieDowlingNZ, @jdeborahklein, @murcha, and GlobalEd In Schools… 3 weeks ago
- RT @ISTEglobalPLN: 💡Need inspiration about #science, #GlobalEd, and #GlobalCollaboration? 🙌 Join @DenisecWright's #ISTEGlobalPLN #April #w… 1 month ago