Our school was selected for research into the use of the stylus together with the MS Surface Tablet. The title of the research was Inking the Thinking. Years 7 to 8 students were part of this research each having access to their own Surface Tablet. Selected staff were given a device by the school.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
ejourney with generation Y
Proud to be…
Cross Culture Blog Teachers
My other blogs
Special to me
Virtual Teaching Rounds
March 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 21st century education Asian Connections blogging conference presentations conferences COVID19 cybersafety eplanks eT@lking events flatclassroom projects global classroom global connections global projects global schools polycom reflections Remote learning skype skype in the classroom social networking Tech Talk Tuesday twitter Uncategorized videoconferencing virtual classrooms web 2.0 web2.0 web conferencing WIWOW
From the Past
- RT @SIMAacademy: Catch us at tonight's #GLOWedu conference at 6:30pm for "The power of films to teach Global Citizenship and Media Literacy… 4 months ago
- Excited that an online global education conference is again to take place under the leadership and guidance of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- @townesy77 I used ot use ning a lot for global collaboration 8 months ago
- RT @Larryferlazzo: The Best 16 Web 2.0 Applications For Education In 2022 – Part One larryferlazzo.edublogs.org/2022/06/13/the… 9 months ago
- As Australia celebrates World Teacher Day, we came to school amidst bad storms, heavy rain, no power or internet, m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago