Our school was selected for research into the use of the stylus together with the MS Surface Tablet. The title of the research was Inking the Thinking. Years 7 to 8 students were part of this research each having access to their own Surface Tablet. Selected staff were given a device by the school.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
- 21st century education Asian Connections Australia series awards blogging blogs conference presentations conferences cybersafety eplanks eT@lking events flatclassroom projects global classroom global projects global schools polycom reflections skype skype in the classroom social networking Tech Talk Tuesday twitter Uncategorized videoconferencing virtual classrooms web 2.0 web2.0 web conferencing WIWOW
From the Past
- @mrkrndvs Thanks Aaron 2 hours ago
- @jennyluca Thanks Jenny 2 hours ago
- RT @julielindsay: Look! @mscofino Globally Connected Educator Case St 1.2 julielindsay.net/2017/07/case-s… #theglobaleducator #globaled #globaledch… 1 day ago
- @rgesthuizen Thanks Roland, it was totally unexpected but I am so proud to have received it. 2 days ago
- @MirtschinEdu Thanks Stephen. It was totally unexpected but very proudly accepted. 4 days ago