Our school was selected for research into the use of the stylus together with the MS Surface Tablet. The title of the research was Inking the Thinking. Years 7 to 8 students were part of this research each having access to their own Surface Tablet. Selected staff were given a device by the school.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
- 21st century education Asian Connections awards blogging blogs conference presentations conferences cybersafety eplanks eT@lking events flatclassroom projects global classroom global connections global projects global schools polycom reflections skype skype in the classroom social networking Tech Talk Tuesday twitter Uncategorized videoconferencing virtual classrooms web2.0 web 2.0 web conferencing WIWOW
From the Past
- @stringer_andrea Thanks Andrea! Hope you are having a good day today. 1 week ago
- #globaled19 #globalclassroom twitter.com/eedowd27/statu… 2 weeks ago
- RT @tdstech: Are you going to #ISTE2019 and want to share a #Global idea with educators? Submit a proposal today! The deadline is March1. h… 3 weeks ago
- #globaled19 #globalclassroom twitter.com/TheEdsaneT/sta… 1 month ago
- #globalclassroom #globaled19 twitter.com/ISTEglobalPLN/… 1 month ago