- Day in a Sentence with Kevin
- Photo Fridays with Bonnie
- the comment challenge on blogs
- My work with Lorraine Leo
- Manila talk to us.
- Recording 3 with Manila
- Work with the American School of Bombay on the New York Times site
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
- 21st century education Asian Connections awards blogging conference presentations conferences cybersafety eplanks eT@lking events flatclassroom projects global classroom global connections global projects global schools polycom professional development reflections skype skype in the classroom social networking Tech Talk Tuesday twitter Uncategorized videoconferencing virtual classrooms web 2.0 web2.0 web conferencing WIWOW
From the Past
- Fantastic virtual tour of MOMA exhibition using Skype by Ingrid, Education Officer. Images & animations as clear as… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Today is #WorldEmojiDay. a language that is universal, provides alternative communication when language/cultures a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @CathyWilson123: Great opportunity to learn from an educator with great experience and passion for #ICTEDU #Makerspace #aussieED @mmoo1… 1 week ago
- RT @eSafetyOffice: Download now! ⬇ The Lost Summer is a fun & engaging way to get kids thinking about respectful relationships while using… 1 week ago
- @heyMattFrat @LivingMaths Thanks Matt and it was great catching up with you again too. Thanks for capturing so much or ISTE on video. 1 week ago