Proud to be a SKYPE Master Teacher in 2014/15.
As part of this role, I was involved in the following:
- Contributing author to Mystery Skype OneNote
- Participated in multiple Youthspark events as Mystery Skype Guest Classroom
- Moderate bi-monthly twitter chats about Skype in the Classroom
- ISTE poster presentation about Skype in the Classroom and Global learning
- Participant in TED “Conversations Worth Sharing” – May 2015 with Alisa Miller, CEO of Public Radio International; Blake Mycoskie founder of TOMS Shoes and Mark Ronson UK musician, DJ, singer and record producer of UpTown Funk fame
- Focus group member for EDUZone website
Some useful sites for seeing what SKYPE can do.
- Creating Global Citizens with Skype in the classroom
- Guest Speaker – CEO of TOMS Shoes via Skype
- The Magic of Mystery Skype – featuring Scott Bedley
- Transformative Learning with Skype in the classroom
- Virtual Field to meet Cape Town Penguins
- Webinars – for Skype in the classroom – taught by Dyane Smokorowski