This was the theme for my presentation at the EduTECH conference in Sydney on Friday June 10th. It was a presentation given as part of the Library Congress. An online document was given to share resources and links. Following is my presentation, with a focus on stories for libraries.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
June 2017 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- 21st century education Asian Connections blogging conference presentations conferences COVID19 cybersafety eplanks eT@lking events flatclassroom projects global classroom global connections global projects global schools polycom reflections Remote learning skype skype in the classroom social networking Tech Talk Tuesday twitter Uncategorized videoconferencing virtual classrooms web 2.0 web2.0 web conferencing WIWOW
From the Past
- RT @ddonahoo: My latest project with @alannahmadeline launched today. A Gamer Guide for early primary kids and a video for parents - all… 2 days ago
- MIEE nominations for the 2021/2022 cohort close on Aug 1, 2021. msedu.eventcore.com #mieexpert #MSFTEDU #MSAUSedu 5 days ago
- ACMI offers virtual lessons that are fun and interactive. acmi.net.au/education/scho… @ACMI_Education 5 days ago
- RT @ISTEglobalPLN: It is a busy day for the #ISTEGlobalPLN community! First the #SDGs playground, and at 4 pm PST at #ISTELive, the #Leader… 4 weeks ago
- @kcalderw @DellTech @BrittanyMurro @SmithC3306 That is great news! Well done! 1 month ago