This was the theme for my presentation at the EduTECH conference in Sydney on Friday June 10th. It was a presentation given as part of the Library Congress. An online document was given to share resources and links. Following is my presentation, with a focus on stories for libraries.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
- 21st century education Asian Connections Australia series awards blogging conference presentations conferences cybersafety eplanks eT@lking events flatclassroom projects global classroom global projects global schools polycom professional development reflections skype skype in the classroom social networking Tech Talk Tuesday twitter Uncategorized videoconferencing virtual classrooms web 2.0 web2.0 web conferencing WIWOW
From the Past
- @dondi64 @SkypeClassroom @neerumittal11 This will be an amazing meetup! Safe travels and enjoy special times togeth… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- #isteglobalpln #globaled #globalclassroom #GlobalGoals twitter.com/ISTEglobalPLN/… 1 week ago
- RT @JaimeDonally: I'm humbled & honored to announce the pre-sale for my new book; Learning Transported with @ISTE Get practical insights, t… 3 weeks ago
- @Moustafa_1974 There are many simple and free tools to use and online sites where you can meet teachers and classes… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Using the internet to connect teachers and students around the world through Virtual Exchanges… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago