Tech Talk Tuesdays free online webinar featured Jo Freitag as guest presenter. She is a champion of the gifted students and skillfully used her wonderful dolls, their clothing, foot wear and even dogs to give us a closer understanding of the nature of gifted students and the many personas that they may take on in the classroom.
You can see her presentation below or click on this link and view it on slideshare. Thanks Jo!
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
- 21st century education Asian Connections Australia series awards blogging conference presentations conferences cybersafety eplanks eT@lking events flatclassroom projects global classroom global projects global schools polycom professional development reflections skype skype in the classroom social networking Tech Talk Tuesday twitter Uncategorized videoconferencing virtual classrooms web 2.0 web2.0 web conferencing WIWOW
From the Past
- RT @julielindsay: I hope you enjoy reading @FlatConnections Global News September 2017 smore.com/w39kb #globaled17 #theglobaleducat… 4 days ago
- RT @EducationHQ_AU: No mobile reception, no worries! @murcha reveals how to link rural kids up with global projects. https://t.co/cR4YFi6fT… 5 days ago
- Proud to be featured in Australian Educator with my students #iste17 #aussieed #vicpln #globaled #isteglobalpln au.educationhq.com/news/42601/usi… 5 days ago
- @TheEdsaneT @iste @SimonHeltonISTE @POTUS Well done, Amanda and much deserved. 1 week ago
- #ISTEGlobalPLN #Flatconnections #globalclassroom #kidlink twitter.com/globaledcon/st… 2 weeks ago