Tech Talk Tuesdays free online webinar featured Jo Freitag as guest presenter. She is a champion of the gifted students and skillfully used her wonderful dolls, their clothing, foot wear and even dogs to give us a closer understanding of the nature of gifted students and the many personas that they may take on in the classroom.
You can see her presentation below or click on this link and view it on slideshare. Thanks Jo!
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
- 21st century education Asian Connections Australia series awards blogging blogs conference presentations conferences cybersafety eplanks eT@lking events flatclassroom projects global classroom global projects global schools polycom reflections skype skype in the classroom social networking Tech Talk Tuesday twitter Uncategorized videoconferencing virtual classrooms web 2.0 web2.0 web conferencing WIWOW
From the Past
- @CodeClubAus Okay very interested in the concept. How can my class(es) get involved? 2 days ago
- @CodeClubAus Okay, how can I or my classes be involved? Very interested in this concept. 2 days ago
- #globaled #flatconnecions #globaledchat Melb, Melbourne Australia time 11am Sun Jul 30th twitter.com/ISTEglobalPLN/… 4 days ago
- @mrkrndvs Thanks Aaron 5 days ago
- @jennyluca Thanks Jenny 5 days ago