At the recent Flat Connections conference in Sydney, the program included a several “Supporting the Challenge” bootcamps which allowed participants to choose the topics that were of high interest to them. “Global Connectedness” was the theme of one of my offered workshops (bootcamps).
In this session, the following questions and topics were shared and discussed.
- What is a global community?
- Some examples of global communities.
- Where can educators start to connect with the world?
- What are some of the most popular networking tools to build a community?
- How can a global community be successfully maintained.
- Tips for sustaining a global community.
View the presentation:-