This was a presentation given at a recent Perfecting the Blend conference in Melbourne, Victoria that shares the use of virtual conferencing and virtual classrooms on a local and global basis. Our Education Department has provided Polycom Videoconferencing equipment, a license for Blackboard Collaborate and MS Lync. Skype is a free tool.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
From the Past
- "Look! No Walls!" presentation for #DigiCon15 conference can be found at slideshare.net/murcha/look-no… 21 hours ago
- @LynetteCamm and not to mention the fact that @rakt won the "rock paper scissors challenge" #DigiCon15 3 days ago
- Thanks @CorrieB @hellokaddy1 @juniorgronn for coming to "Look No Walls" #DigiCon2015 3 days ago
- Link to resources for my session on "Look No Walls" bit.ly/dltvnowalls #DigiCon15 http://t.co/Oq3M3RADNq 3 days ago
- Link to resources for my session on "Look No Walls" bit.ly/dltvnowalls #dltv2015 http://t.co/T7n9z4BQZu 3 days ago
Flags of a the world