This was a presentation given at a recent Perfecting the Blend conference in Melbourne, Victoria that shares the use of virtual conferencing and virtual classrooms on a local and global basis. Our Education Department has provided Polycom Videoconferencing equipment, a license for Blackboard Collaborate and MS Lync. Skype is a free tool.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
From the Past
- Connecting the Toastmasters Online w @coachecarole2012 #ozelive sas.elluminate.com/site/external/… Join us now 12 hours ago
- @edumazing Thanks for your inspiring session last night. All the best with the fun run #ozelive 13 hours ago
- Pls join me 4 "Skype in the Classroom" #ozelive conference in 30 mins sas.elluminate.com/d.jnlp?sid=200… #skype2learn #globaled #globalclassroom 13 hours ago
- Final keynote for today with @edumazing "Digitally Extroadinary". Dont miss it, starting 15 mins. sas.elluminate.com/d.jnlp?sid=200… #ozelive #vipln 1 day ago
- Please join our friends fr India presenting "social-good-through-green-adventures-and-connected-learning" #ozelive sas.elluminate.com/d.jnlp?sid=200… 1 day ago
Flags of a the world