This was a presentation given at a recent Perfecting the Blend conference in Melbourne, Victoria that shares the use of virtual conferencing and virtual classrooms on a local and global basis. Our Education Department has provided Polycom Videoconferencing equipment, a license for Blackboard Collaborate and MS Lync. Skype is a free tool.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
From the Past
- #skype2learn chat Mon/Tue May 25/26th (9am 26th Melbourne Australia utc+10) Enriching skype experience. #skypeMT http://t.co/RSfif2p0SO 2 days ago
- Join #techtalktuesdays "Know my World" showing how digital cross cultural exchanges work - on now. Link to join au-sas.bbcollab.com/site/external/… 3 days ago
- TechTalkTue in 30 mins-free webinar Know My World-learn how to prepare students 4 a connected world @knowmyworld_org techtalktuesdays.global2.vic.edu.au/2015/05/14/kno… 3 days ago
- Interested in #globaleducation join the new #ISTE Global Collaboration PLN group connect.iste.org/connect/learni… #isteglobalpln #iste2015 3 days ago
- @Brendano Yes, it is our #polycom unit. We would be interested in next term. Shall discuss w yr 7 English tchr. tinyurl.com/yr7leaders Thnx 4 days ago
Flags of a the world