This was a presentation given at a recent Perfecting the Blend conference in Melbourne, Victoria that shares the use of virtual conferencing and virtual classrooms on a local and global basis. Our Education Department has provided Polycom Videoconferencing equipment, a license for Blackboard Collaborate and MS Lync. Skype is a free tool.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
- 21st century education Asian Connections awards blogging conference presentations conferences cybersafety eplanks eT@lking events flatclassroom projects global classroom global connections global projects global schools polycom professional development reflections skype skype in the classroom social networking Tech Talk Tuesday twitter Uncategorized videoconferencing virtual classrooms web 2.0 web2.0 web conferencing WIWOW
From the Past
- RT @TheEdsaneT: Catch up with the #ISTEGlobalPLN crew at #ISTE18 Here is where you can find us! https://t.co/7tgAsZia2l 1 day ago
- @globaledcon That would be wonderful. Thanks 2 days ago
- @TaraLinney @globaledcon We are land just after 4pm. It will be good to catch up again! 3 days ago
- @globaledcon Arriving in Chicago on Fri afternoon, leaving Chicago Fri week later for New York to catch up with our… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @bhallowes Yes, Brenda. It is really sad and still almost unbelievable. It will be great to still meet up with fellow HLW Skypers. 4 days ago