This was a presentation given at a recent Perfecting the Blend conference in Melbourne, Victoria that shares the use of virtual conferencing and virtual classrooms on a local and global basis. Our Education Department has provided Polycom Videoconferencing equipment, a license for Blackboard Collaborate and MS Lync. Skype is a free tool.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
From the Past
- Crack the code with maths Great Victorian coding challenge for #det #vicpln students and teachers Register education.vic.gov.au/about/events/P… @BecSpink 3 days ago
- "Crack the code with maths", "Great Victorian coding challenge" for #det #vicpln students and teachers. Register here cc: @BecSpink 3 days ago
- Thanks @ebronorama and students from #RRCTEd Great questions, responses, lots to explore #ISTEglobalPLN 3 days ago
- Q9: many successes cultural & topical leaning beyond textbook.Difficulties=accents, time zones, understanding, confidence #isteglobalpln 3 days ago
- rA8b: Pre-test tech, mentor collaborators, start with lowest common denominator, use simple tools, backup plans #isteglobalpln 3 days ago
Flags of a the world