October is Connected Educator Month in the USA and beyond. It is also the start of some wonderful free global online conferences. The Reform Symposium Conference is the first. I am proud to be one of the presenters on the topic of The Changing Space (Face) of Learning on Sunday, October 13th at 12 noon, Melbourne, Australia time gmt+11 See timeanddate for your time zone. Check out the great conference schedule.
Here are the details:- From October 11 to 13, thousands of educators from various different countries are expected to attend a free 3 day virtual conference, The Reform Symposium
Some useful links:
- Opening plenary- Sugata Mitra, 2013 Ted prize winner and instigator of the Hole-in-the-Wall experiment, will speak about The Future of Learning.
- Musical guest- Steve Bingham, the internationally renowned electric violinist, will conduct a live performance.
- 10+ international keynotes
- 4 panel discussions featuring distinguished experts
- 100+ presentations by educators around the world
- 5 EdInspire Award Recipients– nominate an inspiring educator here
- Get your RSCON I’m Attending blog badge here
A power team of organizers have worked around the clock to organize this amazing event- Shelly Sanchez Terrell, Steve Hargadon, Clive Elsmore, Chiew Pang, Kelly Tenkely, Chris Rogers, Paula White, Bruno Andrade, Cecilia Lemos, Greta Sandler, Peggy George, Marcia Lima, Jo Hart, Phil Hart, Dinah Hunt, Marisa Constantinides, Nancy Blair, Mark Barnes and Sara Hunter
It is hoped that you can join this incredible professional development experience!