When: Tuesday, June 11th 4-5pm, Melbourne, Australia time (gmt+10) See timeanddate for your timezone
About this session: “An image is worth a 1000 words!” With this in mind, how can digital images be used for learning. What impact has technology on the use of images for learning? This will be an unconference style presentation where participants will share on some of the following topics:
- favourite technology for capturing images and its impact for the classroom
- different properties of digital images ie jpg, tiff, png etc and best sizes for storing images
- tips and hints for using, uploading images online
- favourite tools for editing images
- sites to store images and favourite sites to share images
- creative commons
- suggestions of where to find copyright free images
- and more
Please join us, learn and share with us. If you cannot join us, what responses could you provide on any of the above topics? Please add as a comment below.
Here is the link to the recording of this session. What tips would you have for us?