When: Tuesday December 4th, 2012 at 4pm, Melbourne Australia time. Check your timezone at timeanddate.
TeachMeet is based on an unconference, peer-to-peer presentation format. People self nominate to give a 7 minute presentation or a 2 minute snapshot of anything they are passionate about. Teachers share good practice, practical ideas and insights into teaching. TeachMeets are open to anyone and do not charge an entry fee.
What’s so good about Teach Meet and in particular Melbourne Teach Meets?
- It’s a no pressure, informal event.
- You meet lots of other teachers from different schools and organisations.
- Presentations are short and given by teachers.
- The focus is on sharing ideas, not being lectured to.
· Anyone can participate, all are welcome to present (but not obliged to do so!)
Come along and learn more about this organic delivery for professional development. Our guest presenters are Celia Coffa and Margo Edgar who are the driving forces behind the TeachMeets in Melbourne #Tmmelb
Here is the link to to view the recording of this session.