Global education is one of my passions and as such, I am proud to be on the Leadership Advisory Board for the Global Education Conference. iEarn is partnering with this conference for 2012. Below are the details. Will you consider presenting, volunteering and or participating?
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
- 21st century education Asian Connections Australia series awards blogging conference presentations conferences cybersafety eplanks eT@lking events flatclassroom projects global classroom global projects global schools polycom professional development reflections skype skype in the classroom social networking Tech Talk Tuesday twitter Uncategorized videoconferencing virtual classrooms web 2.0 web2.0 web conferencing WIWOW
From the Past
- Thanks for adding me to this list! twitter.com/edarabia/statu… 2 days ago
- Q5/A5 Students get a sense of accent, how others look and sound, how they write, gain understanding of each other w… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- @ponasygotatyana @mariajosegiaved @SkypeClassroom Would love to, but our time zones wont work. Could we do it via v… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- @Durff Nothing, fancy, Lisa for my breakfast today in Australia- a cup of coffee with toast and fresh strawberry ja… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- A4: Use existing different cultures in school, bring in those parents to share; have different cultural food days (… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago