Global education is one of my passions and as such, I am proud to be on the Leadership Advisory Board for the Global Education Conference. iEarn is partnering with this conference for 2012. Below are the details. Will you consider presenting, volunteering and or participating?
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
- 21st century education Asian Connections Australia series awards blogging blogs conference presentations conferences cybersafety eplanks eT@lking events flatclassroom projects global classroom global projects global schools polycom reflections skype skype in the classroom social networking Tech Talk Tuesday twitter Uncategorized videoconferencing virtual classrooms web 2.0 web2.0 web conferencing WIWOW
From the Past
- RT @julielindsay: Look! @mscofino Globally Connected Educator Case St 1.2 julielindsay.net/2017/07/case-s… #theglobaleducator #globaled #globaledch… 6 hours ago
- @rgesthuizen Thanks Roland, it was totally unexpected but I am so proud to have received it. 1 day ago
- @MirtschinEdu Thanks Stephen. It was totally unexpected but very proudly accepted. 3 days ago
- #globaled17 #globalclassroom #ISTEGlobalPLN #asiaed twitter.com/elemenous/stat… 3 days ago
- #globalclassroom #ISTEGlobalPLN #globalcollaboration #flatconnections twitter.com/julielindsay/s… 5 days ago