Global education is one of my passions and as such, I am proud to be on the Leadership Advisory Board for the Global Education Conference. iEarn is partnering with this conference for 2012. Below are the details. Will you consider presenting, volunteering and or participating?
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
- 21st century education Asian Connections Australia series awards blogging blogs conference presentations conferences cybersafety eplanks eT@lking events flatclassroom projects global classroom global projects global schools polycom reflections skype skype in the classroom social networking Tech Talk Tuesday twitter Uncategorized videoconferencing virtual classrooms web 2.0 web2.0 web conferencing WIWOW
From the Past
- Managing distrating behaviour-Distract the Distractor:Stop OffTask Behavior Without Drama cultofpedagogy.com/distract-the-d… @#vicpln #aussieED #edchat 6 days ago
- Thanks so much @ markwoodexplore @SkypeClassroom for the stunning signed posters. They arrived yesterday. https://t.co/OjukmVB0xY 1 week ago
- Staff/students interacting in" Respectful Chat I Can Do That" online webinar #NDA2017 global2.vic.edu.au/2017/03/07/web… #edvc https://t.co/nRmShoESPL 1 week ago
- Today=National Day Against Bullying & Violence #NDA17 Students attend "Respectful Chat I can do that" webinar & make #starsschoolchallenge 1 week ago
- Free online Virtual Classroom Webinar ‘Respectful chat, I can do that!’ global2.vic.edu.au/2017/03/07/out… #NDA2017 #vicpln #aussieED #SayNoToBullying 2 weeks ago