Global education is one of my passions and as such, I am proud to be on the Leadership Advisory Board for the Global Education Conference. iEarn is partnering with this conference for 2012. Below are the details. Will you consider presenting, volunteering and or participating?
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
- 21st century education Asian Connections Australia series awards blogging conference presentations conferences cybersafety eplanks eT@lking events flatclassroom projects global classroom global projects global schools polycom professional development reflections skype skype in the classroom social networking Tech Talk Tuesday twitter Uncategorized videoconferencing virtual classrooms web 2.0 web2.0 web conferencing WIWOW
From the Past
- RT @EducationHQ_AU: No mobile reception, no worries! @murcha reveals how to link rural kids up with global projects. https://t.co/cR4YFi6fT… 4 hours ago
- Proud to be featured in Australian Educator with my students #iste17 #aussieed #vicpln #globaled #isteglobalpln au.educationhq.com/news/42601/usi… 11 hours ago
- @TheEdsaneT @iste @SimonHeltonISTE @POTUS Well done, Amanda and much deserved. 2 days ago
- #ISTEGlobalPLN #Flatconnections #globalclassroom #kidlink twitter.com/globaledcon/st… 2 weeks ago
- @wdpiper @Flipgrid Yes would be interested. Is it okay to use year 7s? Let me know when you would like it done. We… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago