Global education is one of my passions and as such, I am proud to be on the Leadership Advisory Board for the Global Education Conference. iEarn is partnering with this conference for 2012. Below are the details. Will you consider presenting, volunteering and or participating?
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
- 21st century education Asian Connections Australia series awards blogging conference presentations conferences cybersafety eplanks eT@lking events flatclassroom projects global classroom global projects global schools polycom professional development reflections skype skype in the classroom social networking Tech Talk Tuesday twitter Uncategorized videoconferencing virtual classrooms web 2.0 web2.0 web conferencing WIWOW
From the Past
- Celebrating the Australian Farming sector - National Agriculture Day Nov 21 2017 agday.org.au https://t.co/O32g5gyO9i 11 hours ago
- #globaled17 #globalclassroom twitter.com/IwizardsMercy/… 1 day ago
- A8 #SDGs are real world problems that students of a variety of ages and cultures understand and empathize with. Im… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- @elemenous Lucy, that has reduced me to tears! Thank you so so much. You are one of my great heroes too.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- @elemenous @fmargret @WickedDecent @NPMMVWeLab @JoyceBronwyn @laura_krenicki @stevehargadon @m_drez @LyzBurden… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago