Having decided to attend ISTE rather late in the piece, most of the cheaper accommodation was booked out. So, I stayed in the Little Italy Inn, a bed and breakfast in Little Italy, some 10-15 mins drive from the convention centre. This was a gorgeous, quaint area of San Diego. Here are some photos of my journey to ISTE each morning. Contrast that with my journey to school each day.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
From the Past
- @pgeorge Thanks for compliment, Peggy & agree with @edu_match that Peggy does inspirational things in global collaboration too. #symchat 10 hours ago
- Connecting the Toastmasters Online w @coachecarole2012 #ozelive sas.elluminate.com/site/external/… Join us now 4 days ago
- @edumazing Thanks for your inspiring session last night. All the best with the fun run #ozelive 4 days ago
- Pls join me 4 "Skype in the Classroom" #ozelive conference in 30 mins sas.elluminate.com/d.jnlp?sid=200… #skype2learn #globaled #globalclassroom 4 days ago
- Final keynote for today with @edumazing "Digitally Extroadinary". Dont miss it, starting 15 mins. sas.elluminate.com/d.jnlp?sid=200… #ozelive #vipln 5 days ago
Flags of a the world