Having decided to attend ISTE rather late in the piece, most of the cheaper accommodation was booked out. So, I stayed in the Little Italy Inn, a bed and breakfast in Little Italy, some 10-15 mins drive from the convention centre. This was a gorgeous, quaint area of San Diego. Here are some photos of my journey to ISTE each morning. Contrast that with my journey to school each day.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
- 21st century education Asian Connections Australia series awards blogging blogs conference presentations conferences cybersafety eplanks eT@lking events flatclassroom projects global classroom global projects global schools polycom professional development reflections skype social networking Tech Talk Tuesday twitter Uncategorized videoconferencing virtual classrooms web 2.0 web2.0 web conferencing WIWOW
From the Past
- @tamwol Great idea about adding emoji symbols to lantern- flows across all language barriers! Going to try google card today with students. 1 hour ago
- @tamwol Thanks Tamara. Did you write in Chinese characters? Did you also try looking at the lanterns with google card? 13 hours ago
- #ChineseNewYear #yearofthemonkey smh.com.au/nsw/year-of-th… #globaled2016 #globlclassroom #asiaed 13 hours ago
- Is anyone using chinesenewyear.withgoogle.com/#/sky & google card with their classes? If so any help on activating it? #asiaed #ChineseNewYear #vicpln 23 hours ago
- @gpmorgan3 @mgraffin @MrsMorgansClass I havent even seen it so must look out for it!! 23 hours ago