Having decided to attend ISTE rather late in the piece, most of the cheaper accommodation was booked out. So, I stayed in the Little Italy Inn, a bed and breakfast in Little Italy, some 10-15 mins drive from the convention centre. This was a gorgeous, quaint area of San Diego. Here are some photos of my journey to ISTE each morning. Contrast that with my journey to school each day.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
- 21st century education Asian Connections Australia series awards blogging blogs conference presentations conferences cybersafety eplanks eT@lking events flatclassroom projects global classroom global projects global schools polycom reflections skype skype in the classroom social networking Tech Talk Tuesday twitter Uncategorized videoconferencing virtual classrooms web 2.0 web2.0 web conferencing WIWOW
From the Past
- Fav resources 4 global interdisciplinary learning - #skype_in_the_classroom, edmodo, #takingitglobal kahoot #flatconnections #globaledchat 1 week ago
- A4 classroom activiies - direct videoconference connection eg #mysteryskype Share video msgs, digital handshakes via padlet #globaledchat 1 week ago
- @julielindsay @EduTweetOz @tina_p Oh sorry have just got to my desk. WIll try and come on board for some 1 week ago
- #globalclassroom #ISTEGlobalPLN twitter.com/elemenous/stat… 1 week ago
- #vicpln #globaled #aussieedchat twitter.com/cvaughanlee/st… 1 week ago