Having decided to attend ISTE rather late in the piece, most of the cheaper accommodation was booked out. So, I stayed in the Little Italy Inn, a bed and breakfast in Little Italy, some 10-15 mins drive from the convention centre. This was a gorgeous, quaint area of San Diego. Here are some photos of my journey to ISTE each morning. Contrast that with my journey to school each day.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
From the Past
- @MrEdwardHampton @SkypeClassroom Can use basic equipment 4 success- external microphone is preferable- speakers w sufficient volume 4 class 11 hours ago
- Ideas for activities for Global Collaboration Day Sept 17th to really collaborate globally? #globaled15 #globalclassroom #asiaED #vicpln 11 hours ago
- @taniatorikova @judithway @aus_teach @BecSpink @novanews19 @MiffyF02 I am an apology too -Family commitments. Thnx 4 asking. All the best! 1 day ago
- My tips for good profile http://t.co/euBjeIp7AD 3 days ago
- Take a look at our wonderful school yard. Students are making cubbies with all sorts of materials http://t.co/HLG3iVk07H 3 days ago
Flags of a the world