Having decided to attend ISTE rather late in the piece, most of the cheaper accommodation was booked out. So, I stayed in the Little Italy Inn, a bed and breakfast in Little Italy, some 10-15 mins drive from the convention centre. This was a gorgeous, quaint area of San Diego. Here are some photos of my journey to ISTE each morning. Contrast that with my journey to school each day.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
From the Past
- RT @globaledcon: Please join us at for a free #globaled metope at #ISTE2015 in Philly on June 28th! Details in the attached flyer. https://… 1 day ago
- Students engaged learning about Fire Safety in USA w @DaynaHilton, firedog Molly education.skype.com/partners/54-fi… #skype2learn http://t.co/d4njsmRInF 1 day ago
- In 3 days time, at this time, #skype2learn twitter chat will be on. Please join us #globaled #skypeMT @skypeclassroom http://t.co/rfaVHLAqkf 1 day ago
- #skype2learn chat Mon/Tue May 25/26th (9am 26th Melbourne Australia utc+10) Enriching skype experience. #skypeMT http://t.co/RSfif2p0SO 4 days ago
- Join #techtalktuesdays "Know my World" showing how digital cross cultural exchanges work - on now. Link to join au-sas.bbcollab.com/site/external/… 5 days ago
Flags of a the world