Having decided to attend ISTE rather late in the piece, most of the cheaper accommodation was booked out. So, I stayed in the Little Italy Inn, a bed and breakfast in Little Italy, some 10-15 mins drive from the convention centre. This was a gorgeous, quaint area of San Diego. Here are some photos of my journey to ISTE each morning. Contrast that with my journey to school each day.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
From the Past
- Professional Devlpt: What are choices?- topic of conversation for #TechTalkTue free webinar in 15 mins Link connect.vic.edu.au/ttt/ #vicpln 1 day ago
- RT @julielindsay: Global Collaboration Highlights from Flat Connections #globaled #globalclassroom @flatconnections #ISTEglobalPLN http://t… 1 day ago
- MT @toniobarton #isteglobalpln @julielindsay @kimbowa @amyjambor @Larisa_Schelkin @Williams1Sheri @zeitz @kevoliver http://t.co/xTdW4tjHWF 1 day ago
- RT @lkegode: HIP Academy students are actually enjoying the global connection. @BevLadd @murcha @andreafriendams @staffdevjnkie https://t.… 1 day ago
- MT @FizzicsEd Join SciFest2015, a #STEM festival via video conference for schools across Oz. #vicpln #eduoz #edvc See virtualexcursionsaustralia.com.au/scifest-2015/ 5 days ago
Flags of a the world