Having decided to attend ISTE rather late in the piece, most of the cheaper accommodation was booked out. So, I stayed in the Little Italy Inn, a bed and breakfast in Little Italy, some 10-15 mins drive from the convention centre. This was a gorgeous, quaint area of San Diego. Here are some photos of my journey to ISTE each morning. Contrast that with my journey to school each day.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
- 21st century education Asian Connections Australia series awards blogging blogs conference presentations conferences cybersafety eplanks eT@lking events flatclassroom projects global classroom global projects global schools polycom professional development reflections skype social networking Tech Talk Tuesday twitter Uncategorized videoconferencing virtual classrooms web 2.0 web2.0 web conferencing WIWOW
From the Past
- Looking forward to this special event. #globalclassroom #iste2016 twitter.com/elemenous/stat… 3 days ago
- Gr #skype2learn session w Sam on Great Barrier Reef Students highly engaged @AustMarConsSoc @skypeclassroom #MSEDUAU https://t.co/owGlMfkIY5 1 week ago
- @BrianBrianri Thnx for sharing. I shall be in touch as would love to know more and maybe work with our classes. 1 week ago
- Open night-education week Parents/students play #mysteryskype with India & Taiwan Learnt culture, practiced Chinese https://t.co/aCCt8wayxk 1 week ago
- Pls join my interactive hands-on Breakout 2 The World is My Classroom-emphasis on "Engaging Classes w Asia" #edutech edutech.net.au/Ed_Leader_brea… 1 week ago