Having decided to attend ISTE rather late in the piece, most of the cheaper accommodation was booked out. So, I stayed in the Little Italy Inn, a bed and breakfast in Little Italy, some 10-15 mins drive from the convention centre. This was a gorgeous, quaint area of San Diego. Here are some photos of my journey to ISTE each morning. Contrast that with my journey to school each day.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
From the Past
- @NZWaikato Hey Myles, any chance of our yr 5/6 class #skype with yr class today/tomorrow so our students can show our ANZAC day activities? 2 days ago
- In 20 mins, join us for TechTalkTues w conversations on Twitter Chats - trending PD Link to join au-sas.bbcollab.com/site/external/… #vicpln #edtech 3 days ago
- Some fabulous #skype recorded converstaions between famous experts and classrooms #inspirenextgen bing.com/explore/conver… #skype2learn 3 days ago
- MT@julielindsay Educators - Flatten your learning and volunteer to judge student work! #flatconnections bit.ly/1ErJSN8 #globaled 4 days ago
- Crack the code with maths Great Victorian coding challenge for #det #vicpln students and teachers Register education.vic.gov.au/about/events/P… @BecSpink 3 weeks ago
Flags of a the world