Having decided to attend ISTE rather late in the piece, most of the cheaper accommodation was booked out. So, I stayed in the Little Italy Inn, a bed and breakfast in Little Italy, some 10-15 mins drive from the convention centre. This was a gorgeous, quaint area of San Diego. Here are some photos of my journey to ISTE each morning. Contrast that with my journey to school each day.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
- 21st century education Asian Connections Australia series awards blogging blogs conference presentations conferences cybersafety eplanks eT@lking events flatclassroom projects global classroom global projects global schools polycom professional development reflections skype social networking Tech Talk Tuesday twitter Uncategorized videoconferencing virtual classrooms web 2.0 web2.0 web conferencing WIWOW
From the Past
- Looking forward to connecting with @dwdeeds and year 6 class in China with #skype. #chinaconnections #chinaconnects 1 day ago
- RT @wdpiper: Wishing more of my #globaled Ts a happy Thanksgiving @yaujauku @andrew_mcgovern @elemenous @murcha @HenryWend1 https://t.co/hj… 1 day ago
- Accountants arent all conservative Power of Social Media: building influential brand with @jillianbowen #comview2015 https://t.co/CixDCrQkYf 4 days ago
- Resource document for "Trending Tools and Apps for Commerce Classroom"- my #comview2015 session in 30 mins #vicpln docs.google.com/document/d/1A2… 4 days ago
- Making #STEM Global multilingualTwitter chat in 40mins #ISTEGlobalPLN #globaled #STEAM @Larisa_Schelkin @aekemper https://t.co/2fjld2trOy 4 days ago