Having decided to attend ISTE rather late in the piece, most of the cheaper accommodation was booked out. So, I stayed in the Little Italy Inn, a bed and breakfast in Little Italy, some 10-15 mins drive from the convention centre. This was a gorgeous, quaint area of San Diego. Here are some photos of my journey to ISTE each morning. Contrast that with my journey to school each day.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
- 21st century education Asian Connections Australia series awards blogging blogs conference presentations conferences cybersafety eplanks eT@lking events flatclassroom projects global classroom global projects global schools polycom professional development reflections skype social networking Tech Talk Tuesday twitter Uncategorized videoconferencing virtual classrooms web 2.0 web2.0 web conferencing WIWOW
From the Past
- @shireenwin @SkypeClassroom @MSAUedu @mrkempnz Some US Schools may be in class at the 8:30am time slot. Look 4 Florida in Skype in Education 2 days ago
- @sebastianpanaka Hey Sebastian you have been my mentor too. Enjoy being connected with you. Hope we have lots more connections 2 days ago
- @vanschaijik @julielindsay @NStevenson Have learned so much about #globaled with Julie & projects. #flatconnections #ulearn16 Shoutback 2u 2 weeks ago
- RT @julielindsay: One of my favourite tweet from #ACCE2016 Thanks @ackygirl ! #theglobaleducator twitter.com/ackygirl/statu… 2 weeks ago
- Some of best global learning can be spontaneous, 'on the fly' & student led interaction, rather than formal plannin… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 3 weeks ago