Having decided to attend ISTE rather late in the piece, most of the cheaper accommodation was booked out. So, I stayed in the Little Italy Inn, a bed and breakfast in Little Italy, some 10-15 mins drive from the convention centre. This was a gorgeous, quaint area of San Diego. Here are some photos of my journey to ISTE each morning. Contrast that with my journey to school each day.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
- 21st century education Asian Connections Australia series awards blogging blogs conference presentations conferences cybersafety eplanks eT@lking events flatclassroom projects global classroom global projects global schools polycom reflections skype skype in the classroom social networking Tech Talk Tuesday twitter Uncategorized videoconferencing virtual classrooms web 2.0 web2.0 web conferencing WIWOW
From the Past
- 13 senior students watching live streamed performance of #ATYP_Intersection Removing barriers of distance, cost, ef… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- Looking forward to linking up our rural isolated students from Hawkesdale, Victoria to #ATYP_Intersection performance at lunchtime today 1 week ago
- @PMCEducation Havent used VR much. Have google card and used some apps with that. Not much help - sorry #VirtualReality 1 week ago
- Interesting day to acknowledge - National Pizza Day nationaldaycalendar.com/national-pizza… Now, how could I use this with my business management class? 1 week ago
- @pernilleripp Great news! Enjoy your time there and developing further valuable networks. 1 week ago