Having decided to attend ISTE rather late in the piece, most of the cheaper accommodation was booked out. So, I stayed in the Little Italy Inn, a bed and breakfast in Little Italy, some 10-15 mins drive from the convention centre. This was a gorgeous, quaint area of San Diego. Here are some photos of my journey to ISTE each morning. Contrast that with my journey to school each day.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
From the Past
- RT @bobgreenberg: #ISTE2015 video @mgraffin The Global Classroom Project youtu.be/n13nzef9yVs @smithtk @tsbray @murcha @elemenous @globa… 9 hours ago
- @tasteach Hi Sue, leave Washington tomorrow so not home till Tue. Would have loved to have caught up. Enjoy your bus tour. 1 day ago
- @mgraffin @brettelockyer @suewaters Sorry my feet are blistered, red, swollen and are just "killing me"!!! (hope I can say that on twitter. 2 days ago
- @julielindsay @elemenous @stevehargadon @pgeorge Thanks back to you also for an amazing journey that still continues #iste2015 4 days ago
- At #ISTE2015 - can't wait to travel the world with my students! @skypeclassroom #msftedu http://t.co/gp34jxBu0k 4 days ago
Flags of a the world