Having decided to attend ISTE rather late in the piece, most of the cheaper accommodation was booked out. So, I stayed in the Little Italy Inn, a bed and breakfast in Little Italy, some 10-15 mins drive from the convention centre. This was a gorgeous, quaint area of San Diego. Here are some photos of my journey to ISTE each morning. Contrast that with my journey to school each day.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
From the Past
- Crack the code with maths Great Victorian coding challenge for #det #vicpln students and teachers Register education.vic.gov.au/about/events/P… @BecSpink 2 days ago
- "Crack the code with maths", "Great Victorian coding challenge" for #det #vicpln students and teachers. Register here cc: @BecSpink 2 days ago
- Thanks @ebronorama and students from #RRCTEd Great questions, responses, lots to explore #ISTEglobalPLN 2 days ago
- Q9: many successes cultural & topical leaning beyond textbook.Difficulties=accents, time zones, understanding, confidence #isteglobalpln 2 days ago
- rA8b: Pre-test tech, mentor collaborators, start with lowest common denominator, use simple tools, backup plans #isteglobalpln 2 days ago
Flags of a the world