After a long summer break, Tech Talk Tuesdays returns to a computer near you. (You just need internet access and a headset).
Date/Time:- Tuesday 14th February, 4-5 pm, Melbourne Australia time (gmt+11)
About the session:- The first session for 2012 will be an informal discussionsession where participants will be encouraged to share any or some of the following:-
- What technology will be used for learning in 2012?
- What is our wish list? What tools will become increasingly important?
- What do you want to know?
- What do you need to know?
- Do you have questions, issues, discussion topics etc.
- What have you been up 2.0 since the last session?
- Do you have ideas for topics, presenters etc for future Tech Talk Tuesday sessions?
Here is the link to the recording This was a fabulous session. Max and Carole used the webcamera effectively to share some great apps for use by the young on iPads. The full power of learning with videconferencing was captured with Blackboard Collaborate. Thanks to everyone for a great sharing session.
eT@lking returns this Wednesday 15th February.
Time: 8pm-9pm Melbourne, Australia time (gmt+11).
About the Session: this will be an informal session where participants will be encouraged to share the tools and technology they have been playing with over the last couple of months. Discussion will then be directed around how these tools and technology could be applied to learning in the classroom. Whether you are new or experienced this session will be for you! Bring along your ideas, experiences and questions.
Please join us and share in the conversations.
Here is the link to the recording
Are you able to attend? What have you been up 2.0? Please comment below and share.