As I was curious as to whether I could align the Globalstorytelling Project withinternational standards, I chose the ISTE standards. I found that it did align with all 6 standards, under the following sections. (Please note that this challenge #11 of the Flat Classroom Certified Teacher Certificate).
1. Creativity and Innovation
- Apply existing knowledge to generate new ideas, products or processes
- Create original works as a means of personal or group expression
2. Communication and Collaboration
- Interact, collaborate and publish with peers, experts employing a variety of digital environments and media.
- Communicate information and ideas effectively to multiple audiences using a variety of media and formats.
- Develop cultural understanding and global awareness by engaging with learners of other cultures.
- Contribute to project teams to produce original works.
3. Research and Information Fluency
- Locate, organize, analyse, evaluate, synthesize and ethically use information from a variety of sources and media
4. Critical Thinking, Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Plan and manage activities to develop a solution or complete a project
5. Digital Citizenship
- exhibit a positive attitude toward using technology that supports collaboration, learning, and productivity.
- Demonstrate personal responsibility for lifelong learning
6. Technology Operations and Concepts
- understand and use technology systems
- select and use applications effectively and productively