This post is being written in response to Jess McCulloch’s challenge What does your journey to work look like. (without the filters)
1. It is time to feed the pet lambs before I start my journey to work.
2. Last night, severe winds caused a large shrub to fall across our 400m long track.
3. Before entering the main road, the flowers are put out in the buckets at our honesty flower roadside stall. The money tin is there payment. Aren’t the flowers pretty? I love spring time.
4.There was no traffic on the road today, so the cattle were peacefully grazing close to the fence. This is a neighbour’s paddock.
5. A straight 8 km stretch up the road to the Hawkesdale township sign
6. You can buy eggs at the honesty box just within the town limits
7. Two blocks down, it is turn left and into the school entrance gates
Check out the journeys of other global teachers and note the differences! Can you work out what country they are from. How are the journeys similar, how are they different?