This was an informal session where participants determined the direction of the session. Participants came from a variety of educational sectors, from Australia and from Russia. Participants were asked the following:-
- What they would like discussed in this session.
- Tools or technology that they could share.
From the chat came the following:-
- 40 google+ tips for newbies
- Google+ The Complete Guide (from mashable)
- Interesting Ways to Use Google+
- Potential in education
- The Simple Twitter Book
- The Complete Guide to Twitter
- Gentle Introduction to Twitter
- Wiki page for twitter
- Why every teacher should join twitter
- Social Network Reviews compares social networking sites
- Jing, a screen casting tool.
- The best web2.0 tools for education so far in 2011
- Powerpoint Heaven
- Make your images into jigsaws with Jigsaw Maker
- Wordle for making word clouds
- Thirty ways to use wordle