When: Tonight, Wednesday 13th April, at 8 to 9pm, Melbourne Australia time (gmt+10)
Topic: iPads in eLearning – one school’s experience
About the session:– Tonight’s eT@lking will be on the topical iPad and its place in eLearning. Kevin Dawson UYHC, will talk about the experiences of Upper Yarra Community College in using iPads and Flip Cameras. Please join us.
Click on this link to join the session in elluminate. This is a free educational webinar.
Please not that there will be no eT@lking or Tech Talk Tuesday next week as we are all on Easter break.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
- 21st century education Asian Connections Australia series awards blogging blogs conference presentations conferences cybersafety eplanks eT@lking events flatclassroom projects global classroom global projects global schools polycom reflections skype skype in the classroom social networking Tech Talk Tuesday twitter Uncategorized videoconferencing virtual classrooms web 2.0 web2.0 web conferencing WIWOW
From the Past
- #mseduau #skype2learn twitter.com/iro_st/status/… 1 day ago
- Using Internet Memes to Connect with Your Class fractuslearning.com/2016/01/07/mem… #edchat #aussieED #vicpln 1 day ago
- @MirtschinEdu @GoogleForEdu @margaretsimkin We use #ms365 as our Education Dept provides it free for us. Use google apps 4 sharing globally 6 days ago
- Met HeaTeacher-school in Kerala India - school that has students fr poor backgrounds, saw their projects for export… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- Loved hearing the accents and questions from your young students Thanks for connecting #skypeathon #mseduau… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago