When: Tonight, Wednesday 13th April, at 8 to 9pm, Melbourne Australia time (gmt+10)
Topic: iPads in eLearning – one school’s experience
About the session:– Tonight’s eT@lking will be on the topical iPad and its place in eLearning. Kevin Dawson UYHC, will talk about the experiences of Upper Yarra Community College in using iPads and Flip Cameras. Please join us.
Click on this link to join the session in elluminate. This is a free educational webinar.
Please not that there will be no eT@lking or Tech Talk Tuesday next week as we are all on Easter break.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
- 21st century education Asian Connections Australia series awards blogging conference presentations conferences cybersafety eplanks eT@lking events flatclassroom projects global classroom global projects global schools polycom professional development reflections skype skype in the classroom social networking Tech Talk Tuesday twitter Uncategorized videoconferencing virtual classrooms web 2.0 web2.0 web conferencing WIWOW
From the Past
- @aumsedu Thanks for surprise package found on my desk this morning, acknowledging my Making IT Happen award. Made my day! #MIeexpert 3 days ago
- Celebrating Student Voice thru new approaches to digital technology - Student Conference Nov 21st #vicpln #aussieED diglearning.global2.vic.edu.au/2017/09/26/201… 1 week ago
- @wdpiper @MrPFSharp It is an acquired taste! They are brave students! 3 weeks ago
- @hojusaram @digilearnvic @Jodietmelb @TravisDSmith @jecardy @MSAUedu This was a fabulous day, Troy. Thanks for your… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- RT @julielindsay: I hope you enjoy reading @FlatConnections Global News September 2017 smore.com/w39kb #globaled17 #theglobaleducat… 1 month ago