When: Tonight, Wednesday 13th April, at 8 to 9pm, Melbourne Australia time (gmt+10)
Topic: iPads in eLearning – one school’s experience
About the session:– Tonight’s eT@lking will be on the topical iPad and its place in eLearning. Kevin Dawson UYHC, will talk about the experiences of Upper Yarra Community College in using iPads and Flip Cameras. Please join us.
Click on this link to join the session in elluminate. This is a free educational webinar.
Please not that there will be no eT@lking or Tech Talk Tuesday next week as we are all on Easter break.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
- 21st century education Asian Connections Australia series awards blogging conference presentations conferences cybersafety eplanks eT@lking events flatclassroom projects global classroom global projects global schools polycom professional development reflections skype skype in the classroom social networking Tech Talk Tuesday twitter Uncategorized videoconferencing virtual classrooms web 2.0 web2.0 web conferencing WIWOW
From the Past
- Finalizing my presentation on "The World is Our Classroom" Breakout Session at #TECH2017 conference @UNESCO_MGIEP L… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- @JaimeDonally @Onalytica Congratulations, @JaimeDonally . Well deserved 15 hours ago
- #globalclassroom #globaled17 #SDGs twitter.com/ISTEglobalPLN/… 17 hours ago
- @wdpiper One of our Christmas traditions in rural Hawkesdale is a Carols night at the local recreation reserve. San… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 17 hours ago
- @wdpiper @MrPFSharp @andrew_mcgovern @sharmapoonam87 @MrsDevo82 @julielindsay Would love to meet you in real life t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 17 hours ago