When: Tonight, Wednesday 13th April, at 8 to 9pm, Melbourne Australia time (gmt+10)
Topic: iPads in eLearning – one school’s experience
About the session:– Tonight’s eT@lking will be on the topical iPad and its place in eLearning. Kevin Dawson UYHC, will talk about the experiences of Upper Yarra Community College in using iPads and Flip Cameras. Please join us.
Click on this link to join the session in elluminate. This is a free educational webinar.
Please not that there will be no eT@lking or Tech Talk Tuesday next week as we are all on Easter break.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
- 21st century education Asian Connections Australia series awards blogging conference presentations conferences cybersafety eplanks eT@lking events flatclassroom projects global classroom global projects global schools polycom professional development reflections skype skype in the classroom social networking Tech Talk Tuesday twitter Uncategorized videoconferencing virtual classrooms web 2.0 web2.0 web conferencing WIWOW
From the Past
- RT @Y7News: Coles supermarkets go quiet for an hour to make shopping easier for people with autism yhoo.it/2vY8ZtI #7News https://t… 3 days ago
- #India celebrates its #Independence Day today. Happy Independence Day to all friends and colleagues in India. 1 week ago
- RT @julielindsay: Excited to share #theglobaleducator @KLirenman Case Study 1.5 julielindsay.net/2017/08/case-s… #edchat #edtechchat #globaled #TLch… 1 week ago
- @anusharma81 @SkypeClassroom Thanks to you, Anu and your students. Hope we can have more connections and continue to learn with each other. 1 week ago
- Fun & engaging learning w year 7 ICT & @anusharma81 class from India using @skypeclassroom Shared objects re our co… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago