Today, we are proud to welcome into our school, Mr. Alan WONG Chi Kong (Director of Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation) Hong Kong SAR, members of his staff involved in Hong Kong’s GeoPark, who are visiting Kanawinka and our director of Kanawinka, Mrs Joane McKnight. At the start of our lesson, we will listen to Young Ng speak to a virtual classroom, including our guests, year 11 IT and selected year 9 students, about the smallest GeoPark in the world in Hong Kong. (We live in Kanawinka, the largest GeoPark). Young Ng, of Hong Kong will speak to us about the smallest GeoPark in the world – Hong Kong.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
- 21st century education Asian Connections Australia series awards blogging blogs conference presentations conferences cybersafety eplanks eT@lking events flatclassroom projects global classroom global projects global schools polycom reflections skype skype in the classroom social networking Tech Talk Tuesday twitter Uncategorized videoconferencing virtual classrooms web 2.0 web2.0 web conferencing WIWOW
From the Past
- 5 Tips for Interactive learning system design blog.capterra.com/5-tips-for-int… 13 hours ago
- In 2 hrs, The Relevance of Connection webinar w @ProfeEdTech (winner of #ISTEGlobalPLN 2017 award). Link to join… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Join @ProfeEdTech webinar The Relevance of Connection May 24th 8pm UTC-05:00 #globaled17 #isteglobalpln RSVP… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- A6 Flat Connections Projects, Global Virtual Classroom, Projects by Jen See crowdsourced ISTE16 document docs.google.com/document/d/167… #plearnchat 3 days ago
- It is the powerful networking tools and apps that can push collaborative learning into all parts of the world. A PLN is vital #plearnchat 3 days ago