Today, we are proud to welcome into our school, Mr. Alan WONG Chi Kong (Director of Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation) Hong Kong SAR, members of his staff involved in Hong Kong’s GeoPark, who are visiting Kanawinka and our director of Kanawinka, Mrs Joane McKnight. At the start of our lesson, we will listen to Young Ng speak to a virtual classroom, including our guests, year 11 IT and selected year 9 students, about the smallest GeoPark in the world in Hong Kong. (We live in Kanawinka, the largest GeoPark). Young Ng, of Hong Kong will speak to us about the smallest GeoPark in the world – Hong Kong.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
- 21st century education Asian Connections Australia series awards blogging conference presentations conferences cybersafety eplanks eT@lking events flatclassroom projects global classroom global projects global schools polycom professional development reflections skype skype in the classroom social networking Tech Talk Tuesday twitter Uncategorized videoconferencing virtual classrooms web 2.0 web2.0 web conferencing WIWOW
From the Past
- March 14th in USA, March 15th in Australian time zone #isteglobalpln #globaled #globaledchat #globalclassroom twitter.com/ISTEglobalPLN/… 3 days ago
- #globalclassroom #globaled #GlobalEdChat twitter.com/ISTEglobalPLN/… 2 weeks ago
- Thanks for adding me to this list! twitter.com/edarabia/statu… 3 weeks ago
- Q5/A5 Students get a sense of accent, how others look and sound, how they write, gain understanding of each other w… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- @ponasygotatyana @mariajosegiaved @SkypeClassroom Would love to, but our time zones wont work. Could we do it via v… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago