Today, we are proud to welcome into our school, Mr. Alan WONG Chi Kong (Director of Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation) Hong Kong SAR, members of his staff involved in Hong Kong’s GeoPark, who are visiting Kanawinka and our director of Kanawinka, Mrs Joane McKnight. At the start of our lesson, we will listen to Young Ng speak to a virtual classroom, including our guests, year 11 IT and selected year 9 students, about the smallest GeoPark in the world in Hong Kong. (We live in Kanawinka, the largest GeoPark). Young Ng, of Hong Kong will speak to us about the smallest GeoPark in the world – Hong Kong.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
- 21st century education Asian Connections Australia series awards blogging conference presentations conferences cybersafety eplanks eT@lking events flatclassroom projects global classroom global projects global schools polycom professional development reflections skype skype in the classroom social networking Tech Talk Tuesday twitter Uncategorized videoconferencing virtual classrooms web 2.0 web2.0 web conferencing WIWOW
From the Past
- #globaled17 #globalclassroom twitter.com/IwizardsMercy/… 15 hours ago
- A8 #SDGs are real world problems that students of a variety of ages and cultures understand and empathize with. Im… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @elemenous Lucy, that has reduced me to tears! Thank you so so much. You are one of my great heroes too.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- @elemenous @fmargret @WickedDecent @NPMMVWeLab @JoyceBronwyn @laura_krenicki @stevehargadon @m_drez @LyzBurden… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Amplifying Student Voices Globally with @JoyceBronwyn in 14 mins for #globaled17 conference Link to join… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago