When: Tuesday, 22nd March 4-5pm, Melbourne, Australia time (gmt+10)
About this session: This session will consist of a general discussion amongst the participants on how we can successfully immerse technology in the classroom(s) and school/educational facility.Some questions that might be discussed include:-
- How important is it that teachers embrace technology?
- Why is it important that teachers embrace technology?
- How can we bring other teachers and classes on board with technology?
- What do we do with the reluctant teachers (the dinosaurs)?
- How can we bring a whole school/institutions on board?
- What technology do we start with?
- Where do we start?
- What tools are good for beginners?
- Role of leadership? Importance?
- What are the must haves and must do’s?
Here is the link to the session. Please join in, bring your own questions and share in the discussions.
eT@lking: Let’s talk about Articulate Quizmaker
When: Wednesday, March 23rd 8-9pm, Melbourne Australia time (gmt+11)
About the session: Do you want to create a professional looking quiz and publish on a web page.
Would you like to see how Graham Clark uses Articulate Quizmaker to do this?
Then come and join us for a fun workshop on Articulate Quizmaker on Wednesday 23 March at 20:00 GMT+11
In this workshop we will use Quizmaker to quickly and easily create a
professional quiz. We will then publish the quiz to Flash for LMS
delivery. Please make sure you install a 30 day trial copy of the
software before the workshop. Go here to do so.
eT@lking is presented for your enjoyment each Wednesday evening in the Australia Series Elluminate room.
About Graham: Graham Clark is an eLearning facilitator and director at Graccon Learning Solutions. He is interested in moodle, social media, articulate suite. He is a member at ACE e-Learning, Networked Learning Coordinator at the Aspin Group Senior ICT Trainer and eLearning developer at Infoxchange, Australia.