Obviously this was a busy time of year for all, as we had only a couple of participants turn up and then, Adrian had to leave 20 mins into the session. Unfortunatley, the damp, wet weather at home, meant that I bounced in and out for the start, but as my dear colleague, Veronica Woo had prepared 10 slides for presentation on highlights of the school year in Ipoh, Malaysia and how Malaysia acknowledges/celebrates Christmas, Veronica was able to share her experiences for the whole session. Thanks Veronica and would love to get you back next year, when more participants should come online.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
- 21st century education Asian Connections awards blogging conference presentations conferences cybersafety eplanks eT@lking events flatclassroom projects global classroom global connections global projects global schools polycom professional development reflections skype skype in the classroom social networking Tech Talk Tuesday twitter Uncategorized videoconferencing virtual classrooms web 2.0 web2.0 web conferencing WIWOW
From the Past
- Today is #WorldEmojiDay. a language that is universal, provides alternative communication when language/cultures a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @CathyWilson123: Great opportunity to learn from an educator with great experience and passion for #ICTEDU #Makerspace #aussieED @mmoo1… 6 days ago
- RT @eSafetyOffice: Download now! ⬇ The Lost Summer is a fun & engaging way to get kids thinking about respectful relationships while using… 6 days ago
- @heyMattFrat @LivingMaths Thanks Matt and it was great catching up with you again too. Thanks for capturing so much or ISTE on video. 1 week ago
- @MsRosieLMC What a shame as it is an amazing resource for educators! Is there anyway to get it opened. 1 week ago