Obviously this was a busy time of year for all, as we had only a couple of participants turn up and then, Adrian had to leave 20 mins into the session. Unfortunatley, the damp, wet weather at home, meant that I bounced in and out for the start, but as my dear colleague, Veronica Woo had prepared 10 slides for presentation on highlights of the school year in Ipoh, Malaysia and how Malaysia acknowledges/celebrates Christmas, Veronica was able to share her experiences for the whole session. Thanks Veronica and would love to get you back next year, when more participants should come online.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
- 21st century education Asian Connections Australia series awards blogging conference presentations conferences cybersafety eplanks eT@lking events flatclassroom projects global classroom global projects global schools polycom professional development reflections skype skype in the classroom social networking Tech Talk Tuesday twitter Uncategorized videoconferencing virtual classrooms web 2.0 web2.0 web conferencing WIWOW
From the Past
- #MIEExpert #MSAUedu #vicpln #globalclassroom twitter.com/liatalshiroy/s… 6 hours ago
- #globaled #globalclassroom #vicpln #aussieED twitter.com/liatalshiroy/s… 1 day ago
- #globaled #globalclassroom #vicpln #aussieED An exciting event that encourages educators, students and classes to c… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Celebrating the Australian Farming sector - National Agriculture Day Nov 21 2017 agday.org.au https://t.co/O32g5gyO9i 2 days ago
- #globaled17 #globalclassroom twitter.com/IwizardsMercy/… 3 days ago