Obviously this was a busy time of year for all, as we had only a couple of participants turn up and then, Adrian had to leave 20 mins into the session. Unfortunatley, the damp, wet weather at home, meant that I bounced in and out for the start, but as my dear colleague, Veronica Woo had prepared 10 slides for presentation on highlights of the school year in Ipoh, Malaysia and how Malaysia acknowledges/celebrates Christmas, Veronica was able to share her experiences for the whole session. Thanks Veronica and would love to get you back next year, when more participants should come online.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
- 21st century education Asian Connections Australia series awards blogging conference presentations conferences cybersafety eplanks eT@lking events flatclassroom projects global classroom global projects global schools polycom professional development reflections skype skype in the classroom social networking Tech Talk Tuesday twitter Uncategorized videoconferencing virtual classrooms web 2.0 web2.0 web conferencing WIWOW
From the Past
- During the night, Hawkesdale and Warrong were warned to evacuate. I am safe in Warrnambool with my daughter. The gr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- March 14th in USA, March 15th in Australian time zone #isteglobalpln #globaled #globaledchat #globalclassroom twitter.com/ISTEglobalPLN/… 1 week ago
- #globalclassroom #globaled #GlobalEdChat twitter.com/ISTEglobalPLN/… 3 weeks ago
- Thanks for adding me to this list! twitter.com/edarabia/statu… 1 month ago
- Q5/A5 Students get a sense of accent, how others look and sound, how they write, gain understanding of each other w… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago