Obviously this was a busy time of year for all, as we had only a couple of participants turn up and then, Adrian had to leave 20 mins into the session. Unfortunatley, the damp, wet weather at home, meant that I bounced in and out for the start, but as my dear colleague, Veronica Woo had prepared 10 slides for presentation on highlights of the school year in Ipoh, Malaysia and how Malaysia acknowledges/celebrates Christmas, Veronica was able to share her experiences for the whole session. Thanks Veronica and would love to get you back next year, when more participants should come online.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
- 21st century education Asian Connections Australia series awards blogging conference presentations conferences cybersafety eplanks eT@lking events flatclassroom projects global classroom global projects global schools polycom professional development reflections skype skype in the classroom social networking Tech Talk Tuesday twitter Uncategorized videoconferencing virtual classrooms web 2.0 web2.0 web conferencing WIWOW
From the Past
- @dondi64 @SkypeClassroom @neerumittal11 This will be an amazing meetup! Safe travels and enjoy special times togeth… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- #isteglobalpln #globaled #globalclassroom #GlobalGoals twitter.com/ISTEglobalPLN/… 6 days ago
- RT @JaimeDonally: I'm humbled & honored to announce the pre-sale for my new book; Learning Transported with @ISTE Get practical insights, t… 2 weeks ago
- @Moustafa_1974 There are many simple and free tools to use and online sites where you can meet teachers and classes… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Using the internet to connect teachers and students around the world through Virtual Exchanges… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago