It was with great delight that I read first of the nominations for my teacher blog and the weekly webinar series that I co-ordinate – Tech Talk Tuesdays. It is wonderful to think that people acknowledge that this work is of value and ensures its continuation.
Thank you to
- to all who nominated either of these sites
- the Virtual Web Conference Centre through Innovations and Next Practise who sponsor Tech Talk Tuesdays
- to you my readers, supporters and the fantastic participants who attend Tech Talk Tuesdays
- Edublogs for making these opportunities possible
It was with even greater delight that I read both had been shortlisted for this year’s Edublogs Awards 2010. However, the greatest joy was discovering that myyear 11 IT student, Dhugsy had also been shortlisted. All the best Dhugsy – your work is fantastic!
If you have time and if you enjoy our work, please vote for us by going to the following links.
- Best Student Blog – dhugsy
- Best Teacher Blog – On an e-Journey with Generation Y
- Best Educational Webinar Series – Tech Talk Tuesdays