Due to technical difficulties and confusing time zone changes due to the start of daylight saving in Victoria, Australia, meant that this session was not recorded or completed. Instead Britt Gow will present in two week’s time on Oct 19th.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
- 21st century education Asian Connections Australia series awards blogging conference presentations conferences cybersafety eplanks eT@lking events flatclassroom projects global classroom global projects global schools polycom professional development reflections skype skype in the classroom social networking Tech Talk Tuesday twitter Uncategorized videoconferencing virtual classrooms web 2.0 web2.0 web conferencing WIWOW
From the Past
- During the night, Hawkesdale and Warrong were warned to evacuate. I am safe in Warrnambool with my daughter. The gr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- March 14th in USA, March 15th in Australian time zone #isteglobalpln #globaled #globaledchat #globalclassroom twitter.com/ISTEglobalPLN/… 4 days ago
- #globalclassroom #globaled #GlobalEdChat twitter.com/ISTEglobalPLN/… 2 weeks ago
- Thanks for adding me to this list! twitter.com/edarabia/statu… 3 weeks ago
- Q5/A5 Students get a sense of accent, how others look and sound, how they write, gain understanding of each other w… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 weeks ago