Due to technical difficulties and confusing time zone changes due to the start of daylight saving in Victoria, Australia, meant that this session was not recorded or completed. Instead Britt Gow will present in two week’s time on Oct 19th.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
- 21st century education Asian Connections Australia series awards blogging blogs conference presentations conferences cybersafety eplanks eT@lking events flatclassroom projects global classroom global projects global schools polycom reflections skype skype in the classroom social networking Tech Talk Tuesday twitter Uncategorized videoconferencing virtual classrooms web 2.0 web2.0 web conferencing WIWOW
From the Past
- Join @ProfeEdTech webinar The Relevance of Connection May 24th 8pm UTC-05:00 #globaled17 #isteglobalpln RSVP… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 38 minutes ago
- A6 Flat Connections Projects, Global Virtual Classroom, Projects by Jen See crowdsourced ISTE16 document docs.google.com/document/d/167… #plearnchat 1 hour ago
- It is the powerful networking tools and apps that can push collaborative learning into all parts of the world. A PLN is vital #plearnchat 1 hour ago
- A5 Many apps & tools that allow collaborative global learning are free so even the disadvantaged countries/schools can connect #plearnchat 1 hour ago
- A5 Online technologies enable global learning to be instant, organic, synchronous or asynchronous depending on timezones #plearnchat 1 hour ago