Due to technical difficulties and confusing time zone changes due to the start of daylight saving in Victoria, Australia, meant that this session was not recorded or completed. Instead Britt Gow will present in two week’s time on Oct 19th.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
- 21st century education Asian Connections awards blogging conference presentations conferences cybersafety eplanks eT@lking events flatclassroom projects global classroom global connections global projects global schools polycom professional development reflections skype skype in the classroom social networking Tech Talk Tuesday twitter Uncategorized videoconferencing virtual classrooms web 2.0 web2.0 web conferencing WIWOW
From the Past
- Always a great afternoon of learning, sharing conversations and building a global network: The Global Education Day… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 25 minutes ago
- RT @TheEdsaneT: Catch up with the #ISTEGlobalPLN crew at #ISTE18 Here is where you can find us! https://t.co/7tgAsZia2l 2 days ago
- @globaledcon That would be wonderful. Thanks 3 days ago
- @TaraLinney @globaledcon We are land just after 4pm. It will be good to catch up again! 4 days ago
- @globaledcon Arriving in Chicago on Fri afternoon, leaving Chicago Fri week later for New York to catch up with our… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago