Due to technical difficulties and confusing time zone changes due to the start of daylight saving in Victoria, Australia, meant that this session was not recorded or completed. Instead Britt Gow will present in two week’s time on Oct 19th.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
- 21st century education Asian Connections awards blogging blogs conference presentations conferences cybersafety eplanks eT@lking events flatclassroom projects global classroom global connections global projects global schools polycom reflections skype skype in the classroom social networking Tech Talk Tuesday twitter Uncategorized videoconferencing virtual classrooms web2.0 web 2.0 web conferencing WIWOW
From the Past
- RT @CodeClubWorld: This year is the 50th anniversary of the moon landing, and we're celebrating with #Moonhack: a global hackathon, where y… 1 day ago
- @klillico72 G'day from Hawkesdale, Victoria, Australia. I live on a farm and teach in a small rural prep to year 12 school of 200 students. 1 day ago
- RT @kisha4tech: #digcitcommit #isteglobalpln #globaled twitter.com/uwlalum/status… 2 days ago
- Enjoying a strawberry slush which @tdallen5 ride a bike for me at @Lucid4Edu who specialise in visual learning #ISTE19 3 weeks ago
- Finishing #iste19 in style! #getcleartouch https://t.co/v8HZ1U7WmN 3 weeks ago