Debbie Soccio, senior eLearning consultant at e-Works and the Victorian e-Learning Coordinator for the Australian Flexible Learning Framework and Howard Errey, project manager for the current Victorian Elearning Innovation projects were the guest presenters for this week’s eT@lking. Unfortunately, I was absent in Melbourne on year 11 Work Experience and could not attend the presentation. However, I have listened with fascination to the recording, recorded intersting links from the chat and got some good ideas to implement in my classrooms. Here is the link to the recording.
From the chat:-
- the wimba voice tools are good for interviews
- Xerte and exe http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/xerte/ The Xerte Project provides a full suite of open source tools for elearning developers and content authors producing interactive learning materials.
- From Carole McCulloch: I’m a big advocate of eMentoring, Christine is part of the ACFE ementors program in VIC this year
- Netvibes, igoogle to keep track of things
- ChristineDix: I use a google site for my e-portfolio for my diploma
- eportfolio conference in OCtober in Melbourne
- The upcoming global conference: – seeking partners