Unfortunately, due to the political climate in Bangkok, and the fact that the protestors have camped in Kim Cofino’s street, Kim has been prevented from returning home due to the potential danger. She is therefore, unable to present. Instead there will be an interactive unconference session where participants will discuss the 21st century learner. Apologies from all involved. We hope that Kim remains safe and is soon able to return home!
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
- 21st century education Asian Connections Australia series awards blogging conference presentations conferences cybersafety eplanks eT@lking events flatclassroom projects global classroom global projects global schools polycom professional development reflections skype skype in the classroom social networking Tech Talk Tuesday twitter Uncategorized videoconferencing virtual classrooms web 2.0 web2.0 web conferencing WIWOW
From the Past
- #MIEExpert #MSAUedu #vicpln #globalclassroom twitter.com/liatalshiroy/s… 1 day ago
- #globaled #globalclassroom #vicpln #aussieED twitter.com/liatalshiroy/s… 2 days ago
- #globaled #globalclassroom #vicpln #aussieED An exciting event that encourages educators, students and classes to c… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Celebrating the Australian Farming sector - National Agriculture Day Nov 21 2017 agday.org.au https://t.co/O32g5gyO9i 2 days ago
- #globaled17 #globalclassroom twitter.com/IwizardsMercy/… 3 days ago