Unfortunately, due to the political climate in Bangkok, and the fact that the protestors have camped in Kim Cofino’s street, Kim has been prevented from returning home due to the potential danger. She is therefore, unable to present. Instead there will be an interactive unconference session where participants will discuss the 21st century learner. Apologies from all involved. We hope that Kim remains safe and is soon able to return home!
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
- 21st century education Asian Connections Australia series awards blogging blogs conference presentations conferences cybersafety eplanks eT@lking events flatclassroom projects global classroom global projects global schools polycom reflections skype skype in the classroom social networking Tech Talk Tuesday twitter Uncategorized videoconferencing virtual classrooms web 2.0 web2.0 web conferencing WIWOW
From the Past
- #mieexpert #mseduau twitter.com/UnaOSul/status… 3 days ago
- Playing global #kahoot with 2 Asian classes - Taiwan and Korea murcha.wordpress.com/2017/01/19/glo… #globalclassroom #globaled… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- RT @Rdene915: Getting_Smart: These seven apps can help you personalize your #curriculum for #specialneeds students: ln.is/www.gettingsma…… 1 week ago
- World Collaboration: K-12 Schools Mini Web Contest Period 2 Feb 1-April 15 #lobalclassroom #globaled #ISTEGlobalPLN virtualclassroom.org/mini2.pdf 1 week ago
- #globalclassroom @globaled16 twitter.com/julielindsay/s… 2 weeks ago