Unfortunately, due to the political climate in Bangkok, and the fact that the protestors have camped in Kim Cofino’s street, Kim has been prevented from returning home due to the potential danger. She is therefore, unable to present. Instead there will be an interactive unconference session where participants will discuss the 21st century learner. Apologies from all involved. We hope that Kim remains safe and is soon able to return home!
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
- 21st century education Asian Connections awards blogging conference presentations conferences cybersafety eplanks eT@lking events flatclassroom projects global classroom global connections global projects global schools polycom professional development reflections skype skype in the classroom social networking Tech Talk Tuesday twitter Uncategorized videoconferencing virtual classrooms web 2.0 web2.0 web conferencing WIWOW
From the Past
- Today is #WorldEmojiDay. a language that is universal, provides alternative communication when language/cultures a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @CathyWilson123: Great opportunity to learn from an educator with great experience and passion for #ICTEDU #Makerspace #aussieED @mmoo1… 6 days ago
- RT @eSafetyOffice: Download now! ⬇ The Lost Summer is a fun & engaging way to get kids thinking about respectful relationships while using… 6 days ago
- @heyMattFrat @LivingMaths Thanks Matt and it was great catching up with you again too. Thanks for capturing so much or ISTE on video. 1 week ago
- @MsRosieLMC What a shame as it is an amazing resource for educators! Is there anyway to get it opened. 1 week ago