Unfortunately, due to the political climate in Bangkok, and the fact that the protestors have camped in Kim Cofino’s street, Kim has been prevented from returning home due to the potential danger. She is therefore, unable to present. Instead there will be an interactive unconference session where participants will discuss the 21st century learner. Apologies from all involved. We hope that Kim remains safe and is soon able to return home!
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
- 21st century education Asian Connections Australia series awards blogging blogs conference presentations conferences cybersafety eplanks eT@lking events flatclassroom projects global classroom global projects global schools polycom reflections skype skype in the classroom social networking Tech Talk Tuesday twitter Uncategorized videoconferencing virtual classrooms web 2.0 web2.0 web conferencing WIWOW
From the Past
- RT @julielindsay: Look! @mscofino Globally Connected Educator Case St 1.2 julielindsay.net/2017/07/case-s… #theglobaleducator #globaled #globaledch… 6 hours ago
- @rgesthuizen Thanks Roland, it was totally unexpected but I am so proud to have received it. 1 day ago
- @MirtschinEdu Thanks Stephen. It was totally unexpected but very proudly accepted. 3 days ago
- #globaled17 #globalclassroom #ISTEGlobalPLN #asiaed twitter.com/elemenous/stat… 3 days ago
- #globalclassroom #ISTEGlobalPLN #globalcollaboration #flatconnections twitter.com/julielindsay/s… 5 days ago