One of my favourite weekly activities is “Day in a Sentence” with @dogtrax or Kevin Hodgson. I have met so many wonderful educators and other community members through this global project. I feel that some of the teachers involved are part of my staff or teaching team.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
- 21st century education Asian Connections Australia series awards blogging conference presentations conferences cybersafety eplanks eT@lking events flatclassroom projects global classroom global projects global schools polycom professional development reflections skype skype in the classroom social networking Tech Talk Tuesday twitter Uncategorized videoconferencing virtual classrooms web 2.0 web2.0 web conferencing WIWOW
From the Past
- #MIEExpert #MSAUedu #vicpln #globalclassroom twitter.com/liatalshiroy/s… 6 hours ago
- #globaled #globalclassroom #vicpln #aussieED twitter.com/liatalshiroy/s… 1 day ago
- #globaled #globalclassroom #vicpln #aussieED An exciting event that encourages educators, students and classes to c… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Celebrating the Australian Farming sector - National Agriculture Day Nov 21 2017 agday.org.au https://t.co/O32g5gyO9i 2 days ago
- #globaled17 #globalclassroom twitter.com/IwizardsMercy/… 3 days ago