One of my favourite weekly activities is “Day in a Sentence” with @dogtrax or Kevin Hodgson. I have met so many wonderful educators and other community members through this global project. I feel that some of the teachers involved are part of my staff or teaching team.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
- 21st century education Asian Connections Australia series awards blogging blogs conference presentations conferences cybersafety eplanks eT@lking events flatclassroom projects global classroom global projects global schools polycom reflections skype skype in the classroom social networking Tech Talk Tuesday twitter Uncategorized videoconferencing virtual classrooms web 2.0 web2.0 web conferencing WIWOW
From the Past
- Thanks @mrnamvas @ISTEGlobalPLN and everone for a fascinatin #isteglobalpln chat. Hope to see some of you at #ISTE17 7 hours ago
- A6: Experiment w new technologies learn how students use tech & apps in personal lives. Adopt to school learning if possible #isteglobalpln 7 hours ago
- Agree with @TheEdsaneT "Technology has no limits" The boundaries are constantly being pushed thru new tech, apps, networking #isteglobalpln 7 hours ago
- @TheEdsaneT @mrnamvas @zeitz Great example of an empowered, passionate student and what they can achieve. Kudos to… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 7 hours ago
- @Skymazef3 Are your students hearing challenged? what a wonderful use of technology #isteglobalPLN 7 hours ago