One of my favourite weekly activities is “Day in a Sentence” with @dogtrax or Kevin Hodgson. I have met so many wonderful educators and other community members through this global project. I feel that some of the teachers involved are part of my staff or teaching team.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
- 21st century education Asian Connections awards blogging conference presentations conferences cybersafety eplanks eT@lking events flatclassroom projects global classroom global connections global projects global schools polycom professional development reflections skype skype in the classroom social networking Tech Talk Tuesday twitter Uncategorized videoconferencing virtual classrooms web 2.0 web2.0 web conferencing WIWOW
From the Past
- Playing mystery Skype with @winnerschools from Greece Table 26 Teachers connecting beyond borders #ISTE18… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- See us at table 26 Poster session Teachers connecting beyond borders #hlwskypers #iste18 https://t.co/U0rgQKOJjD 7 hours ago
- @dondi64 @SkypeAmy @Todd_Flory @SkypeClassroom @MicrosoftEDU @TeachSDGs @JenWilliamsEdu @eedowd27 @ProfeEdTech… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- RT @tdstech: Come learn about @ISTEglobalPLN at #Iste18 #togetherwearebetter @TaraLinney @specsol @murcha @TheEdsaneT #globalcollaboration… 10 hours ago
- Table 18 #globaled18 online interactive discussions to be shared on this google doc docs.google.com/document/d/1JY… Please… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago