Loved all the “three word” sentences – there is such a great variety. Check them out as three words will not take long to read. A big welcome to anyone who is new to ‘Day in a Sentence”, an initiative of Kevin’s. I spent three full days, wracking my brains for a three word sentence as I thought this theme was a little different, so I find it amazing that so many of you came up with your three words so quickly. So 1, 2, 3…..words for day in a sentence. A pleasurable week Let’s start with our absentee host, Kevin who is in Japan visiting family and from whom we would have excused a paragraph full of words! …
Vacation almost over. (see my Haiku Postcards from Japan at my blog, for more details on what I have been up to these days while on vacation outside of Tokyo)
The demands of teaching
- Larry Ferrazo Field trip …..tired!
- Paul B Trying to relax
- Cynthia C…… Tech retreat, overstrained!
- Gail Desler …… Need more weekends
- Jonelle ….. More to do
- Elaine T …. Relaxing Sunday browsing
- Dragonsinger57 Finally it’s over!
- Marg M …. Glad its over!
- Bonnie http://www.digitalbonnie.com Pounding head – ENOUGH!
- Eric …. My throat hurts…..!
- Anne M (your fill in host) …. As always, challenging!
- Cindy P Big research paper
The joys of teaching
- Amy …. Big dinosaur project
- Brenda M Using student excitement.
- MBarrow …. Tired but happy!
- Gail P …. New classroom carpet
- Cchausis …. Always something new!
Valentine’s Day is still in the air..
- Sara …. Cuddles with hubby
A week to be grateful
Home life and its demands
Jan S …. Up. Laundry. Down
Someone else lives on a farm!!
Mary M Babies, babies, calves!
In three words…..Thank you everyone!
Finally, thanks Bonnie for your assistance and allowing me to co-host with you.
Back to you Kevin and look forward to reading about your day/week, next week!