Google forms have got even easier to use and embed in a blog. It makes for quick and easy surveys, where results are immediately added to the sheet.
- Set up the sheet with appropriate titles and column headings and save. (This is an online spreadsheet)
- Click on the tab ‘form’
- Select the ‘create form’ link
- Enter any introductory remarks under the heading
- At the first question title, choose the appropriate style of response required from the drop down menu eg text, multiple choice, paragraph text etc
- Proceed to select appropriate answer style for each question
- Further questions can be added and it will be added to a column heading in the sheet
- Save when completed
- Choose recipients
- Opt to invite people or embed (in top RH corner)
- Click on drop down menu under embed option. Copy the resultant url
- Goto your post and paste that url in, and a survey form is embedded.