This was a presentation given at a recent Perfecting the Blend conference in Melbourne, Victoria that shares the use of virtual conferencing and virtual classrooms on a local and global basis. Our Education Department has provided Polycom Videoconferencing equipment, a license for Blackboard Collaborate and MS Lync. Skype is a free tool.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
From the Past
- @annmic Hi Ann, will be great to catch up again. Looking forward to it. 1 day ago
- In the awards ceremony for the #flatconnect global awards project. Always an exciting finale to these projects. fuzemeeting.com/fuze/app/06881… 1 day ago
- @mgraffin @SteveBrophy3 @DLTVictoria Yes, am hoping to attend #iste2015 Great conference! 1 day ago
- @mgraffin @tdallen5 @PhoenixSchool @TheHeadsOffice @LParisi @MrsMorgansClass @HeidiHutchison @MrsSchmidtB4 Well done, Michael. 2 days ago
- @vivimat78 Thanks, much appreciated 2 days ago
Flags of a the world