This was a presentation given at a recent Perfecting the Blend conference in Melbourne, Victoria that shares the use of virtual conferencing and virtual classrooms on a local and global basis. Our Education Department has provided Polycom Videoconferencing equipment, a license for Blackboard Collaborate and MS Lync. Skype is a free tool.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
From the Past
- Learn about Podcasting w Students w Brian Riley TechTalkTue-step by step, how to publish etc Pls join starts 8 mins au-sas.bbcollab.com/site/external/… 3 hours ago
- Pls join us 4 TechTalkTuesday in 1.5 hrs time. Topic = Podcasting w Students presented by Brian Riley B77 #vicpln See techtalktuesdays.global2.vic.edu.au/2014/08/27/pod… 4 hours ago
- Support @stevehargadon’s Free PD --> 3 Clicks = 1 Dollar freepd.me #HPLIFE Please RT! 7 hours ago
- Queen of Kodu video guides by Mrs Cooper - great for learning #mskodu basics youtube.com/playlist?list=… 8 hours ago
- Flat Connections Global Educator course starts this month docs.google.com/document/d/109… #flatconnect #globalclassroom #globaled 1 day ago
Flags of a the world