This was a presentation given at a recent Perfecting the Blend conference in Melbourne, Victoria that shares the use of virtual conferencing and virtual classrooms on a local and global basis. Our Education Department has provided Polycom Videoconferencing equipment, a license for Blackboard Collaborate and MS Lync. Skype is a free tool.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
From the Past
- MT @skypeclassroom Read @shannonmiller advice for using skype in her latest blog post: sk.ype.ms/7eYcHV #SkypeAtoZ #edvc #vicpln 2 days ago
- RT @SkypeClassroom: Z is for Zzzz. Although we're putting A to Z to bed, we'll still be wide awake and listening to our teachers @SkypeClas… 2 days ago
- @cuz1875 @brittgow Are they the 6cs of 21st centurey learning as at shifthappens.wikispaces.com/The+6C's+for+2… If not am interested but not knowledgeable 3 days ago
- RT @garystager: Download "The Invent To Learn Guide to 3D Printing in the Classroom" free - Wed-Fri only - inventtolearn.com/free PLEASE SH… 3 days ago
- Wanted classes 2 contribute 2 collab voicethread 4 International #dotday & Peace Day @LParisi voicethread.com/?#q.b6009076.i… #globalclassroom 3 days ago
Flags of a the world