This was a presentation given at a recent Perfecting the Blend conference in Melbourne, Victoria that shares the use of virtual conferencing and virtual classrooms on a local and global basis. Our Education Department has provided Polycom Videoconferencing equipment, a license for Blackboard Collaborate and MS Lync. Skype is a free tool.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
From the Past
- Tips for writing a resume in an online world online.wsj.com/articles/SB100… 3 hours ago
- Link to recording of #teachmeets Tech Talk Tue webinar with @ccoffa & @medg56 #tmmelb #vipln Gr presentation! Thanks au-sas.bbcollab.com/p.jnlp?psid=20… 17 hours ago
- @pgeorge Thanks for your support, experiences, help & alerting us to wonderful #k12online14 conference k12onlineconference.org #vicpln 17 hours ago
- Learning Adventures w #polycom session triggered good conversations for 12 schools. Thanks Jenny Evans 4 sharing your journey #edvc #vicpln 18 hours ago
- rural Japanese Uni connects w both #skype & #polycom Working together on global competencies #gliblef #edvc http://t.co/Wt2XhlKy8P 1 day ago
Flags of a the world