This was a presentation given at a recent Perfecting the Blend conference in Melbourne, Victoria that shares the use of virtual conferencing and virtual classrooms on a local and global basis. Our Education Department has provided Polycom Videoconferencing equipment, a license for Blackboard Collaborate and MS Lync. Skype is a free tool.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
From the Past
- Breakfast Australia-weetbix glass of cow's milk vegemite on toast #breakfastaroundworld #skype2learn @SkypeClassroom http://t.co/TFZx2G3w8q 1 day ago
- Share #breakfastaroundworld photo for #skype2learn with classes & learn from each other. Please add hashtags for sharing Make sure originals 1 day ago
- Coming up in 15 mins. #globalclassroom stories and project launch at #globaled14 conference sas.elluminate.com/d.jnlp?sid=200… 2 days ago
- in 15 mins @sebastianpanaka of Kerala, India The Elders mentor younger ones at "The School in the Cloud"#globaled14 sas.elluminate.com/d.jnlp?sid=200… 2 days ago
- Introduce PBL In Your Teaching To Make Your Student A Global Citizen now w Iram Sadiq from Pakistan sas.elluminate.com/d.jnlp?sid=200… #globaled14 2 days ago
Flags of a the world