This was a presentation given at a recent Perfecting the Blend conference in Melbourne, Victoria that shares the use of virtual conferencing and virtual classrooms on a local and global basis. Our Education Department has provided Polycom Videoconferencing equipment, a license for Blackboard Collaborate and MS Lync. Skype is a free tool.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
From the Past
- Live webcams around the world earthcam.com Good for global education concepts #globaledu #globalclassroom #globaled13 7 hours ago
- @suewaters @edublogs animated gifs work well in blog Students animated w abcya.com/animate.htm #ebshare #vicpln See mil0013.global2.vic.edu.au/2014/03/12/my-… 15 hours ago
- Beacon ambassadors fr 3 rural schools get to know ea other virtually before formal meeting in 2 weeks #edvc http://t.co/iQVB3gFlkL 16 hours ago
- @Lilylauren Need an edumail account for #deecd yammer. Do you have one? 1 day ago
- Joined #deecd yammer. Looks interesting. Updates for some of the groups well worth researching. Finding my way with a new tool #vicpln 1 day ago
Flags of a the world