This was a presentation given at a recent Perfecting the Blend conference in Melbourne, Victoria that shares the use of virtual conferencing and virtual classrooms on a local and global basis. Our Education Department has provided Polycom Videoconferencing equipment, a license for Blackboard Collaborate and MS Lync. Skype is a free tool.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
From the Past
- @BenNewsome_ @cholly_ I think I shall choose some of the recordings to listen to for #museums14 conference futureofmuseums.com 5 days ago
- @taniatorikova @BenNewsome_ Future of Museums futureofmuseums.com for updates, join site, program etc #museums14 http://t.co/t828G5LDiY 6 days ago
- Interesting upcoming free online conference "The Future of Museums" #itecau #edvc #vicpln #MUSEUMS14 futureofmuseums.com cc @BenNewsome_ 6 days ago
- RT @playgroundupris: Global Connections: What is Your Story? tinyurl.com/qgaudjw @julielindsay @cpaterso @ArinKress @annmic @murcha @mgr… 1 week ago
- Link to resources/back channel for Amazing eClassrooms docs.google.com/document/d/1oK… #itecau #edvc 1 week ago
Flags of a the world