This was a presentation given at a recent Perfecting the Blend conference in Melbourne, Victoria that shares the use of virtual conferencing and virtual classrooms on a local and global basis. Our Education Department has provided Polycom Videoconferencing equipment, a license for Blackboard Collaborate and MS Lync. Skype is a free tool.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
From the Past
- @vanschaijik Hi Sonya, is actually Govinda's photo from Nepal. Tried to fix hashtags on the tweet & forgot to put his id in. Great pic tho 3 hours ago
- MT @SAVSchool Govinda breakfast Nepal-boiled rice vegetables lentil soup, pickles #skype2learn #breakfastaroundworld http://t.co/JskRN9YOrn 4 hours ago
- RT @teacherka: Serbian kids can buy this at school - at least one of them is healthy #skype2learn #breakfastaroundtheworld @murcha http://t… 14 hours ago
- RT @teacherka: What do Ss in Serbia eat for breakfast? They can buy this at school #breakfastaroundtheworld #skype2learn @murcha http://t.c… 14 hours ago
- Breakfast in Nepal - boiled rice, vegetables, lentil soup, pickles #skype2learn #breakfastaroundworld #globaled http://t.co/KIL8jALwvn 14 hours ago
Flags of a the world