Global education is one of my passions and as such, I am proud to be on the Leadership Advisory Board for the Global Education Conference. iEarn is partnering with this conference for 2012. Below are the details. Will you consider presenting, volunteering and or participating?
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
From the Past
- RT @rakt: @murcha A fun #polycom session w/ Hawskesdale 3/4 showcasing our multicultural garb! #edvcc #vicpln http://t.co/bYbuRojd3a 9 hours ago
- always spontaneous from our end too! That is the messy learning that is so engaging and memorable. The unplanned stuff is often the best. 12 hours ago
- @rakt #polycom equipt now in yr 3/4 room. Excited about linkup 2 see yr students in multicultural dress & hear stories #edvc #deecd #vicpln 13 hours ago
- Education wk in Aus Yr 3/4 students were book characters Showed students in Taiwan #skypeclassroom #globalclassroom http://t.co/65Ah47LNRo 1 day ago
- Test linkup for Student Youth Forum w Canberra politicians using #polycom #electroboard #edvc @chetty #gcf2013 http://t.co/RHgZTPkkKM 1 day ago