Having decided to attend ISTE rather late in the piece, most of the cheaper accommodation was booked out. So, I stayed in the Little Italy Inn, a bed and breakfast in Little Italy, some 10-15 mins drive from the convention centre. This was a gorgeous, quaint area of San Diego. Here are some photos of my journey to ISTE each morning. Contrast that with my journey to school each day.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
From the Past
- @annmic Hi Ann, will be great to catch up again. Looking forward to it. 5 days ago
- In the awards ceremony for the #flatconnect global awards project. Always an exciting finale to these projects. fuzemeeting.com/fuze/app/06881… 5 days ago
- @mgraffin @SteveBrophy3 @DLTVictoria Yes, am hoping to attend #iste2015 Great conference! 5 days ago
- @mgraffin @tdallen5 @PhoenixSchool @TheHeadsOffice @LParisi @MrsMorgansClass @HeidiHutchison @MrsSchmidtB4 Well done, Michael. 6 days ago
- @vivimat78 Thanks, much appreciated 6 days ago
Flags of a the world