Having decided to attend ISTE rather late in the piece, most of the cheaper accommodation was booked out. So, I stayed in the Little Italy Inn, a bed and breakfast in Little Italy, some 10-15 mins drive from the convention centre. This was a gorgeous, quaint area of San Diego. Here are some photos of my journey to ISTE each morning. Contrast that with my journey to school each day.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
From the Past
- @mrkempnz Sorry would have loved to have followed the #whatisschool chat but my teaching day started then.#skype2learn 4 hours ago
- @ECOCHALLENGE_AU @brittgow This is the #ecochallenge2015 #water mgmt game curtin.edu.au/ecochallenge 6 hours ago
- @johnnyeducation @SkypeClassroom Sure, what country RU from, what timezone. Let's know & we will organise someone or many. I am Australia 7 hours ago
- One final tweet. Are there any questions for #skype2learn or suggestions for next chat? 8 hours ago
- Maybe we could share breakfasts around world as part of next #skype2learn chat 8 hours ago
Flags of a the world