Having decided to attend ISTE rather late in the piece, most of the cheaper accommodation was booked out. So, I stayed in the Little Italy Inn, a bed and breakfast in Little Italy, some 10-15 mins drive from the convention centre. This was a gorgeous, quaint area of San Diego. Here are some photos of my journey to ISTE each morning. Contrast that with my journey to school each day.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
From the Past
- #international #friendship #day. Wishing my global friends a great day - thinking about how much they mean as friends un.org/en/events/frie… 17 hours ago
- K-2 Building Bridges #flatconnect global projects now open for registration docs.google.com/document/d/1K4… #kinderchat #elemchat #kindergarten 1 day ago
- In online PD session with Ian Narracott on favourite iPad apps in #polycom & 9 other schools #edvc http://t.co/Qe2onjdsIX 2 days ago
- Starting and sustaining a blog for global understanding #flatconnect #ebshare #globaled #globalclassroom murcha.wordpress.com/2014/07/24/sta… 3 days ago
- RT @edutopia: MT @CommonSense: 15 Sites & Apps Kids Are Heading To Beyond Facebook: edut.to/1lGOIsX #vicpln @acmadotgov #ozteachers 3 days ago
Flags of a the world