Having decided to attend ISTE rather late in the piece, most of the cheaper accommodation was booked out. So, I stayed in the Little Italy Inn, a bed and breakfast in Little Italy, some 10-15 mins drive from the convention centre. This was a gorgeous, quaint area of San Diego. Here are some photos of my journey to ISTE each morning. Contrast that with my journey to school each day.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
From the Past
- @mgraffin My school is trialling MS 365 but still learning. My VCE students are really liking its use in the cloud. Approx 300 schools Vic 12 hours ago
- RT @julielindsay: Pls RT - Who says global collaboration is hard? julielindsay.net/2014/08/who-sa… #flatconnect @tdallen5 @ebrownorama @toniobarton @… 2 days ago
- @hbailie Yes, will meet u aprox 9:30am Will use skype 1st 4 backchannel and audio then onto learning about #polycom Did u get my gmail? 3 days ago
- @medg56 @jjash @rgesthuizen @camhock @brettelockyer My post re best way 2 bring housebound staff member to curric day murcha.wordpress.com/2014/08/26/how… 3 days ago
- Global Edcation Conference information for 2014 #globaled14 #globalclassroom fr @elemenous globaleducationconference.com/forum/topics/a… 3 days ago
Flags of a the world