Having decided to attend ISTE rather late in the piece, most of the cheaper accommodation was booked out. So, I stayed in the Little Italy Inn, a bed and breakfast in Little Italy, some 10-15 mins drive from the convention centre. This was a gorgeous, quaint area of San Diego. Here are some photos of my journey to ISTE each morning. Contrast that with my journey to school each day.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
From the Past
- #MentalHealth day celebrated today at school organised by health staff. Students had zumba, tai chai, sport, cycling, headspace etc. Great! 3 hours ago
- Using google sheets as multi lingual chat translator via @elemenous #globaled #globalclassroom #flatconnect lifehacker.com/use-google-she… 14 hours ago
- @ccoffa @slblackburnsth @Msmscott We enjoyed #mysteryskype w u 2 Gr to see intent on locating each other w atlases, digital maps via webcam 2 days ago
- Taiwanese students shared their breakfast w my Aus yr ICT class' breakfast over #skypeclass What a contrast Whose looked tastier? #skypeMT 2 days ago
- New skype qik app fr MS. Opens up possibilities for instant learning and sharing across classrooms @skypeclassroom # blogs.skype.com/2014/10/14/sky… 3 days ago
Flags of a the world