Having decided to attend ISTE rather late in the piece, most of the cheaper accommodation was booked out. So, I stayed in the Little Italy Inn, a bed and breakfast in Little Italy, some 10-15 mins drive from the convention centre. This was a gorgeous, quaint area of San Diego. Here are some photos of my journey to ISTE each morning. Contrast that with my journey to school each day.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
From the Past
- Learn about Podcasting w Students w Brian Riley TechTalkTue-step by step, how to publish etc Pls join starts 8 mins au-sas.bbcollab.com/site/external/… 17 hours ago
- Pls join us 4 TechTalkTuesday in 1.5 hrs time. Topic = Podcasting w Students presented by Brian Riley B77 #vicpln See techtalktuesdays.global2.vic.edu.au/2014/08/27/pod… 19 hours ago
- Support @stevehargadon’s Free PD --> 3 Clicks = 1 Dollar freepd.me #HPLIFE Please RT! 21 hours ago
- Queen of Kodu video guides by Mrs Cooper - great for learning #mskodu basics youtube.com/playlist?list=… 22 hours ago
- Flat Connections Global Educator course starts this month docs.google.com/document/d/109… #flatconnect #globalclassroom #globaled 1 day ago
Flags of a the world