Having decided to attend ISTE rather late in the piece, most of the cheaper accommodation was booked out. So, I stayed in the Little Italy Inn, a bed and breakfast in Little Italy, some 10-15 mins drive from the convention centre. This was a gorgeous, quaint area of San Diego. Here are some photos of my journey to ISTE each morning. Contrast that with my journey to school each day.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
From the Past
- Just arr Melbourne w @brittgow 4 #ictev13 conference. Heavy traffic.pretty views http://t.co/TuNEhCRvtZ 2 hours ago
- @rakt Fun #polycom session w Ocean Grove PS showcasing multicultural garb. How looked fr our end. #edvcc #vicpln http://t.co/BUu8Ngo8N4 5 hours ago
- Downloading apps required for @mrrobbo #ictev13 conference session on Assessment & Portfolios. Looking fwd to learning more about them. 9 hours ago
- A healthy breakfast this morning 4 years prep-6, made for a great start to last day of education week. #deecd #vicpln http://t.co/3nlX5grFzW 10 hours ago
- RT @rakt: @murcha A fun #polycom session w/ Hawskesdale 3/4 showcasing our multicultural garb! #edvcc #vicpln http://t.co/bYbuRojd3a 1 day ago