Having decided to attend ISTE rather late in the piece, most of the cheaper accommodation was booked out. So, I stayed in the Little Italy Inn, a bed and breakfast in Little Italy, some 10-15 mins drive from the convention centre. This was a gorgeous, quaint area of San Diego. Here are some photos of my journey to ISTE each morning. Contrast that with my journey to school each day.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
From the Past
- MT @skypeclassroom Read @shannonmiller advice for using skype in her latest blog post: sk.ype.ms/7eYcHV #SkypeAtoZ #edvc #vicpln 1 day ago
- RT @SkypeClassroom: Z is for Zzzz. Although we're putting A to Z to bed, we'll still be wide awake and listening to our teachers @SkypeClas… 1 day ago
- @cuz1875 @brittgow Are they the 6cs of 21st centurey learning as at shifthappens.wikispaces.com/The+6C's+for+2… If not am interested but not knowledgeable 2 days ago
- RT @garystager: Download "The Invent To Learn Guide to 3D Printing in the Classroom" free - Wed-Fri only - inventtolearn.com/free PLEASE SH… 2 days ago
- Wanted classes 2 contribute 2 collab voicethread 4 International #dotday & Peace Day @LParisi voicethread.com/?#q.b6009076.i… #globalclassroom 2 days ago
Flags of a the world