Having decided to attend ISTE rather late in the piece, most of the cheaper accommodation was booked out. So, I stayed in the Little Italy Inn, a bed and breakfast in Little Italy, some 10-15 mins drive from the convention centre. This was a gorgeous, quaint area of San Diego. Here are some photos of my journey to ISTE each morning. Contrast that with my journey to school each day.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
From the Past
- @mrkrndvs Hi Aaron, gathering data problemsand working to determine the reasons as a number of issues have been reported over the last week. 1 day ago
- Are any others having #blackboardcollaborate issues over the last week or so? #vicpln #ozteachers #ozseries 1 day ago
- Tips for writing a resume in an online world online.wsj.com/articles/SB100… 2 days ago
- Link to recording of #teachmeets Tech Talk Tue webinar with @ccoffa & @medg56 #tmmelb #vipln Gr presentation! Thanks au-sas.bbcollab.com/p.jnlp?psid=20… 2 days ago
- @pgeorge Thanks for your support, experiences, help & alerting us to wonderful #k12online14 conference k12onlineconference.org #vicpln 2 days ago
Flags of a the world