Having decided to attend ISTE rather late in the piece, most of the cheaper accommodation was booked out. So, I stayed in the Little Italy Inn, a bed and breakfast in Little Italy, some 10-15 mins drive from the convention centre. This was a gorgeous, quaint area of San Diego. Here are some photos of my journey to ISTE each morning. Contrast that with my journey to school each day.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
From the Past
- Yr 12 # bus management students study #employment conditions/better work life balance How do creative #business do this? #jobs #innovation 18 hours ago
- @BenNewsome_ @cholly_ I think I shall choose some of the recordings to listen to for #museums14 conference futureofmuseums.com 1 week ago
- @taniatorikova @BenNewsome_ Future of Museums futureofmuseums.com for updates, join site, program etc #museums14 http://t.co/t828G5LDiY 1 week ago
- Interesting upcoming free online conference "The Future of Museums" #itecau #edvc #vicpln #MUSEUMS14 futureofmuseums.com cc @BenNewsome_ 1 week ago
- RT @playgroundupris: Global Connections: What is Your Story? tinyurl.com/qgaudjw @julielindsay @cpaterso @ArinKress @annmic @murcha @mgr… 1 week ago
Flags of a the world