Having decided to attend ISTE rather late in the piece, most of the cheaper accommodation was booked out. So, I stayed in the Little Italy Inn, a bed and breakfast in Little Italy, some 10-15 mins drive from the convention centre. This was a gorgeous, quaint area of San Diego. Here are some photos of my journey to ISTE each morning. Contrast that with my journey to school each day.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
From the Past
- Students kickstart the Welcome reception at #acec2014 conference ## http://t.co/XqTuOyQHve 11 hours ago
- @catspyjamasnz @julielindsay @janelowe we are now sitting on chairs up near front of reception 3rd row back. Spare seat beside me. Join us 11 hours ago
- Waiting with @julielindsay and @janelowe for #acec2014 reception to begin http://t.co/JpxjRWKSaq 12 hours ago
- How to get started collaborating among schools by @langwitches slideshare.net/langwitches/ho… #globaled #globalclassroom 13 hours ago
- The city where I lived as a child- Adelaide - a great city for #acec2014 http://t.co/Ldtg46xZ4b 13 hours ago
Flags of a the world