Having decided to attend ISTE rather late in the piece, most of the cheaper accommodation was booked out. So, I stayed in the Little Italy Inn, a bed and breakfast in Little Italy, some 10-15 mins drive from the convention centre. This was a gorgeous, quaint area of San Diego. Here are some photos of my journey to ISTE each morning. Contrast that with my journey to school each day.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
From the Past
- Breakfast Australia-weetbix glass of cow's milk vegemite on toast #breakfastaroundworld #skype2learn @SkypeClassroom http://t.co/TFZx2G3w8q 21 hours ago
- Share #breakfastaroundworld photo for #skype2learn with classes & learn from each other. Please add hashtags for sharing Make sure originals 21 hours ago
- Coming up in 15 mins. #globalclassroom stories and project launch at #globaled14 conference sas.elluminate.com/d.jnlp?sid=200… 1 day ago
- in 15 mins @sebastianpanaka of Kerala, India The Elders mentor younger ones at "The School in the Cloud"#globaled14 sas.elluminate.com/d.jnlp?sid=200… 1 day ago
- Introduce PBL In Your Teaching To Make Your Student A Global Citizen now w Iram Sadiq from Pakistan sas.elluminate.com/d.jnlp?sid=200… #globaled14 1 day ago
Flags of a the world