Having decided to attend ISTE rather late in the piece, most of the cheaper accommodation was booked out. So, I stayed in the Little Italy Inn, a bed and breakfast in Little Italy, some 10-15 mins drive from the convention centre. This was a gorgeous, quaint area of San Diego. Here are some photos of my journey to ISTE each morning. Contrast that with my journey to school each day.
G'day! I am a secondary teacher in a small rural prep to year 12 school in Australia. I teach Information Technology and Accounting and am passionate about learning, immersing technology in the classroom, rural education and global education.
Proud to be…
From the Past
- Lin-lin Tan, Taiwan, breakfast this morning - vegetarian bun #breakfastaroundworld #skype2learn http://t.co/UGeFQyvd8B 7 hours ago
- Chinese Taiwan #breakfastroundworld #skype2learn soy milk, porridge Chinese fritter, egg, rice ball fr Linlin Tan http://t.co/BrC6SeNFyB 7 hours ago
- RT @msoskil: Today's breakfast here in Pennsylvania, USA: pumpkin scone and cup of coffee. #skype2learn #breakfastaroundtheworld http://t.c… 11 hours ago
- RT @sebastianpanaka: #skype2learn #breakfastaroundworld Puttu (roasted rice flour, grated coconut,salt+water) steamed & banana http://t.co/… 1 day ago
- RT @kcalderw: Microsoft adding Skype chat to Office Online web apps #skype2learn #edtech #njed goo.gl/OzhUc4 1 day ago
Flags of a the world